OrangeStreak
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Paul
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2020
- Threads
- 32
- Messages
- 3,195
- Reaction score
- 13,984
- Location
- New Mexico
- Vehicle(s)
- 2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
- Occupation
- Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I've seen the Wahoo on Amazon...how do like it? These Padrones are finicky and difficult to program but once they are synched up work really nice. Had to call Cateye America live support several times to get the previous one up and running. Mine's just an analog but serves the purpose.Ah I had one of those, It didnt work well with my bike so I ended up just getting a Wahoo bike computer. I always goto the bike shop and man that is also another dangerous place for the wallet.
After a bike shop visit...
Sponsored
