Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
got rid of the bowflex and got this instead,
didn't had to take the tonneau cover off!


1734895192552-e8.jpg
Luc,
I noticed that the brand (Marcy) of your machine is the same as an old Marcy stationary bike that I have but don't use because I bike outside instead. I like your machine and looked at some reviews on Walmart. Some say that the instructions are not clear for assembly...let me know how this went and if you like how the machine works...I'm considering getting it to add to my home gym. Thanks

1735229165311-7k.jpg


1735229309603-qi.jpg
Sponsored

 

5thranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Jul 16, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
4,387
Location
kansas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat Ranger Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Luc,
I noticed that the brand (Marcy) of your machine is the same as an old Marcy stationary bike that I have but don't use because I bike outside instead. I like your machine and looked at some reviews on Walmart. Some say that the instructions are not clear for assembly...let me know how this went and if you like how the machine works...I'm considering getting it to add to my home gym. Thanks

1735229165311-7k.jpg


1735229309603-qi.jpg
If an exercise bike was that close to my recliner it would have an attachment like a TV tray for a plate and a cup holder.
 

lukdeg

Well-Known Member
First Name
Luc
Joined
May 16, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
249
Reaction score
599
Location
Edmundston
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
You're right, the instructions are by far the worst one I've ever seen!!! I

I had to use youtube and google to figure out how to fully assembled it!

I do love the machine tho, it does whatever i need to do!
Luc,
I noticed that the brand (Marcy) of your machine is the same as an old Marcy stationary bike that I have but don't use because I bike outside instead. I like your machine and looked at some reviews on Walmart. Some say that the instructions are not clear for assembly...let me know how this went and if you like how the machine works...I'm considering getting it to add to my home gym. Thanks

1735229165311-7k.jpg


1735229309603-qi.jpg
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
You're right, the instructions are by far the worst one I've ever seen!!! I

I had to use youtube and google to figure out how to fully assembled it!

I do love the machine tho, it does whatever i need to do!
Thanks. Marcy has a good reputation for exercise equipment and the reviews were good. Did you pick it up locally or have it shipped to you?
 
Last edited:


OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Picked it up at my local canadian tire store (I'm Canadian!)
Did you pick up a tire with the machine to take home for extra exercise?...:crackup:

1735256553905-js.jpg
 
Last edited:

Burnt Money

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andy
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
561
Reaction score
3,450
Location
Charleston SC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Went hunting for Deer and Hogs. Whichever the dogs run out lol. A day in the woods is always good. It’s cool to be walking through some of the woods as where Frances Marion and his men caused so much chaos during the revolution. There is so much history in this area.
IMG_6712.jpeg
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
If an exercise bike was that close to my recliner it would have an attachment like a TV tray for a plate and a cup holder.
Fixed it for you...:D

1735505477131-fe.jpg
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Dropped by the bike shop to wish the guys a happy new year...and of course try to burn some money on something I don't need... :crazy:
Also picked up some cheese on sale at Sprouts...delicious!

Ranger jpg.jpg


View 1 jpg.jpg


Mtn. bikes jpg.jpg


ebikes jpeg.jpg


Service dept. jpg.jpg


Cheese at Sprouts .webp
 

Vr22s

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
178
Reaction score
872
Location
Draper, UT
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Biotech Production/Operations Manager
Dropped by the bike shop to wish the guys a happy new year...and of course try to burn some money on something I don't need... :crazy:
Also picked up some cheese on sale at Sprouts...delicious!
Which one did you get? Or we just doing new goodies for the bike?
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Which one did you get? Or we just doing new goodies for the bike?
Didn't get anything today but recently got this Cateye to replace the existing one because the backlight stopped working properly on it...

New cateye (edit) jpg.jpg


Cateye readking (11-26-24).jpg
 

Vr22s

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
178
Reaction score
872
Location
Draper, UT
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Biotech Production/Operations Manager
Didn't get anything today but recently got this Cateye to replace the existing one because the backlight stopped working properly on it...

New cateye (edit) jpg.jpg


Cateye readking (11-26-24).jpg
Ah I had one of those, It didnt work well with my bike so I ended up just getting a Wahoo bike computer. I always goto the bike shop and man that is also another dangerous place for the wallet.
Sponsored

 
 








Top