Pulled it out of the garage, completed the sync update then pulled back into the garage.
You two better be careful or you'll put too much strain on that 10R80 transmission.Went out to garage and checked maintainer then left garage.![]()
?Looks like it’s Time for a HD Offroad rear bumper ?.Well, I used my ranger to pick up a ton of gear to re-do the kitchen in our place, and a quick stop at Harbor Freight for some gear for my metal shop I am setting up…
and… then got rear ended immediately leaving Harbor Freight while at a red light…. Haha.
Not terrible bad damage, car is driveable…. And the guy was super cooperative. Now I just have a ton of paperwork and logistics given I only have one car (and a motorcycle but its… winter).
![]()
![]()
Oh My …Not as exciting as KJ or Joe above but we were out shopping and stopped in our favorite Mexican restaurant here for lunch. They make a killer burrito and give you unlimited chips and salsa and still pretty reasonable for $12.00 a plate. ?
![]()
Sorry Doc...No Tacos. ??Oh My …
I did that in the desert around Randsburg Ca many years ago. We found a mine that had 7 levels.
Went looking for some abandoned mines.![]()
![]()
mines.![]()
![]()
![]()
I did that in the desert around Randsburg Ca many years ago. We found a mine that had 7 levels.
I hear there’s some abandoned mines in northern Arkansas
Went looking for some abandoned mines.![]()
![]()
mines.![]()
![]()
![]()
Toilet blow up time!?Not as exciting as KJ or Joe above but we were out shopping and stopped in our favorite Mexican restaurant here for lunch. They make a killer burrito and give you unlimited chips and salsa and still pretty reasonable for $12.00 a plate. ?
![]()
After watching that youtube channel spooky scary or something like that, i will not step foot in a cave. You are braver than IPretty much all I do is look for abandoned mines / tailings sites. Best place to find spicy rocks.
Always end up finding something interesting. Even if it isnt spicy rocks.
To be fair, there are very few instances where I will actually enter. Only if the entrance and inside is well supported. Plus I travel alone alot, no need for me to die stupidly or by boogins.After watching that youtube channel spooky scary or something like that, i will not step foot in a cave. You are braver than I