9zero1790
Well-Known Member
Ok... where was everyone that suppsoed to talk me out of that.
That was much more difficult than i expected lol. I had to get a two foot cheater bar and finesse it in between everything and on the ratchet handle to get the cap loose. Who ever put it on did not want anyone removing it. ??? not even gonna try to check it hot or warm. My hands and arms too big. I had to reach up behind the tire and over the frame just to get the ratchet. So dead cold was 5 truck not running. So is it low high perfect? Blah lol.
That was much more difficult than i expected lol. I had to get a two foot cheater bar and finesse it in between everything and on the ratchet handle to get the cap loose. Who ever put it on did not want anyone removing it. ??? not even gonna try to check it hot or warm. My hands and arms too big. I had to reach up behind the tire and over the frame just to get the ratchet. So dead cold was 5 truck not running. So is it low high perfect? Blah lol.
Sponsored

