subquark
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- David
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2022
- Threads
- 11
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reaction score
- 23,251
- Location
- Portsmouth, NH
- Website
- subQuark.com
- Vehicle(s)
- Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
- Occupation
- game publisher
First post-Christmas DUMP RUN! Yes! =p
Not really much of a run but I did strap in my winter sand. Only 200 pounds but it does seem to bounce a bit less, not sure it'll make any diff for traction.
LOL, I was backing out of my daughter's steep driveway Christmas night and lost traction. Turned off traction control and still no love. Almost thought of tossing on the tire chains, more as an excuse than real need. I came down a few feet then punched it and made it out.
Cheech wasn't too thrilled! =)
Not really much of a run but I did strap in my winter sand. Only 200 pounds but it does seem to bounce a bit less, not sure it'll make any diff for traction.
LOL, I was backing out of my daughter's steep driveway Christmas night and lost traction. Turned off traction control and still no love. Almost thought of tossing on the tire chains, more as an excuse than real need. I came down a few feet then punched it and made it out.
Cheech wasn't too thrilled! =)
Sponsored
I guess they're right when they say a dog tends to look like its owner. ? ?

?