First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I went to lunch at a new drive in. Mikes in Tigard Oregon. It used to be a subway. Mikes is way better. I had a halibut sandwich, tater tots and a chocolate milk shake. MMMMMMMMMMM GOOD.
Mikes.jpg
Sponsored

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I went to lunch at a new drive in. Mikes in Tigard Oregon. It used to be a subway. Mikes is way better. I had a halibut sandwich, tater tots and a chocolate milk shake. MMMMMMMMMMM GOOD.
Mikes.jpg
Now I am hungry. Thanks........?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Went on a bit of an adventure this weekend with the wife and niece/nephew! First weekend running on my new Ko2s and I’m loving them.
KO2's :thumbsup:

Single Wheel 2 Best.jpg

Last edited:

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
?the Canadian National Debt! But, hey, at least you have cheap hydro a d tons-o-turbines!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, ya, sure we do, lol.

We do have lots of turbines in my area, and a new solar plant not far from me, but they are just virtue signalling make work projects to attract green voters. No discount on electricity, and from what I'm told most of it is sold to the US below cost.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, ya, sure we do, lol.

We do have lots of turbines in my area, and a new solar plant not far from me, but they are just virtue signalling make work projects to attract green voters. No discount on electricity, and from what I'm told most of it is sold to the US below cost.
I was just trying to get a reaction, yeah that's what I'm told by friends in the great white north...in my travels, saw lots of NO TURBINE signs, and here in the states, lots not turning?

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I was just trying to get a reaction, yeah that's what I'm told by friends in the great white north...in my travels, saw lots of NO TURBINE signs, and here in the states, lots not turning?
Personally I prefer seeing 27 turbines from my back yard, than the black smoke coming from the 2 stacks at the coal plant, but not if they don't do anything useful in replacing the power.

The local turbines are all on private properties that came with 20 year leases, which will be coming for renewal or de-certification in a few years. It will be interesting to see how that progresses.

Reactions: Doc

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Personally I prefer seeing 27 turbines from my back yard, than the black smoke coming from the 2 stacks at the coal plant, but not if they don't do anything useful in replacing the power.

The local turbines are all on private properties that came with 20 year leases, which will be coming for renewal or de-certification in a few years. It will be interesting to see how that progresses.
Agree, but they shut down what was once the largest coal power plant in the country in Nanticoke without a viable replacement plan. You guys have a lot of gas (LOL), why that wasn't used is baffling. We (US) built some nat gas fired turbines for "toppers" during peak demand, and got lucky when gas got cheaper, they started running them full time.
Off topic, yup, sorry. But we Rangers can multi task!
On topic, ? Pepper hauled 6 bkts, 300 lb of topsoil to finish filling a sinkhole at my daughters place, plus 1 lawnmower and misc tools. Now relaxing at her pool with a beverage! 84 deg and sunny, water is 82...

20220629_165747.jpg

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Agree, but they shut down what was once the largest coal power plant in the country in Nanticoke without a viable replacement plan. You guys have a lot of gas (LOL), why that wasn't used is baffling. We (US) built some nat gas fired turbines for "toppers" during peak demand, and got lucky when gas got cheaper, they started running them full time.
Off topic, yup, sorry. But we Rangers can multi task!
On topic, ? Pepper hauled 6 bkts, 300 lb of topsoil to finish filling a sinkhole at my daughters place, plus 1 lawnmower and misc tools. Now relaxing at her pool with a beverage! 84 deg and sunny, water is 82...

20220629_165747.jpg
Agreed, "they" making horrendous decisions is the problem. A gas plant would have been perfect to replace the coal plant, but government corruption and kick backs are a power tool. The Ontario gas plant scandal that cost the tax payers $950 million for 2 cancelled gas plants, was also a factor. Ontario and Canadian governments are a joke.

Good day's work for the Ranger!

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Drove down and picked up my new mini sickle bar mower that finally arrived from Italy. Took as long as the Ranger to get. Averaging 13.8 mpg towing mixed loaded and empty so far and it still amazes me.
IMG_1454small.JPG

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Nope.....just adjusted the factory ones up.......they're set way too low from the factory IMHO.
Ahh, didn't know if you got new ones or just wanted to blind people for general purposes?