First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Got the black stainless steel tailgate letters from Ford.
B34905C7-14F6-44F8-BF51-0F8DEE59563A.jpeg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Is that an Iron City Light? Haven't had one of those in a minute. Probably back in college ha.
I prefer their Old Frothingslosh, the Pale Stale Ale with the Foam on the Bottom! :crazy:

Jax5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Ford Performance Level 2
Occupation
Accounting Manager
I put the bed extender in yesterday.
IMG_6744.JPG
Does this have a Ford bedliner in it? If so was it hard to install the Extender because of this? Anything special you have to do?

Thx

Reactions: Doc

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
Does this have a Ford bedliner in it? If so was it hard to install the Extender because of this? Anything special you have to do?

Thx
Yes it was a pain. It was hard to get the bolt started. I screwed it in some and then backed it off/repeat. I did not have a thread chaser.

SVTPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2004 SVT Cobra, 2008 Subaru STi
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered a bunch of parts for my truck that's scheduled to arrive next month...Fuel Shok, Nitto RG's, MBRP catback, Leer bed cover, Extang tailgate seal, Amp powersteps (for the wife and kids), RC bed mat, UC swing case, AVS vent visors, ratcheting cargo bar...to go along with previously ordered stockpile in my basement: 3 pairs of Diode Dynamics SS3 MAX, DD leds to upgrade all factory incandescent bulbs, LED puddle lights, smoked sidemarker LED's, tailgate damper (what a hot topic on here lol), RTR flares, cupholderhero set...I'm sure more I'm forgetting ha.

I paid tribute to the forum by ordering the Ranger5G decal from TVD with my other vinyl inserts. Thanks to all the contributions from you fellow forum members for helping me empty my bank account with all of these "must-haves" ?...I guess I'm all in on this thing now.

I'm still searching for Eibach rear lift blocks to go along with the dealer ordered Pro-Truck Lift system if anyone has any leads?? They're on backorder and seem to be out of stock everywhere. Update: after scouring the internet and making a number of phone calls / emails I managed to find a single pair laying around in stock at an overlanding outfitter company called Overland Expedition Outfitters out of Texas. Service was top notch and I certainly wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again!

Last edited:

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
put on a tag mount light bar mount that i think looks cool, will see how long it takes the car wash to rip it off............ thanks @Ronbo for posting where to find it on ebay, got a lightbar coming for it on weds....pretty cool for 19 bucks
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Good afternoon all:
Well there it is. I have now installed my Auxbeam 6 Gang to run LED Fogs to match, LED Aux reverse lights and under hood lights. The Wolf Haus and bed lights are installed in the back.

Someone asked about the underwood lights. I used a spare bed light and just ran a wire from the light pod to the auxbeam and there it was...nothing complicated. I have put a switch under the hood as well, incase there was a situation were I wanted control under the hood.

Take care all. We are now entering another 4 weeks of lock down, so I suspect I'm not done goofing with the truck. I still might put on ditch lights.

Just fogs 2 adjusted.jpeg

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
Washed and waxed her for the first time. Please ignore the dog butt on the bottom. Lol

20210403_160750.jpg
Is that a tremor truck or did you do a custom grill?
Sponsored