Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

CashSeeAO

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Threads
10
Messages
104
Reaction score
176
Location
Central New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Super Crew
I did the same on my CG this weekend. I didn't seem to pick any debris up on the clay bar though, which I take to be a good sign - did you?
The clay bar made a huge difference in removing hard water spots, debris, etc. Visually I didn't see much debris on the clay bar; however I could tell that it picked up a lot based on the before and after touch test of the paint. The body panels felt smooth almost like glass.
Sponsored

 

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,021
Reaction score
7,665
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
It's icon progressive springs it looked worse than it was since springs are soft. Also couldn't do multiple trips do to the person who gifted those retaining wall blocks wanted it out and quick got wm loaded in about an hour. Wasn't even on bump stop just looks bad because it's on 34s and had a drop down hitch.
You are in need of

GEN-Y HITCH

images.jpeg
 

pbethel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
836
Reaction score
2,097
Location
kingman az
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Sound proofed behind and under rear seat. Doors are next weekend. Helped calm what I consider obscene road noise in these rangers. (I drive A LOT - So, it matters)
I don't have any issues with you making your truck quieter. If I wasn't so cheap and lazy I might do it too.
My question though, is what vehicle did you have that makes the Ranger seem loud?
 


JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Pecking away at uber-detailing with the Ford Nationals in Carlisle coming up in two weeks.
Repainted the exhaust tip and tailpipe with hi-temp black paint.
Repainted the tow hooks blue. Ford Performance power coated - $125. Or one can of Krylon - $5.
Rub out wheels with tar remover, then again with wheel cleaner. Will wax them later.
Walmart had Cristal Tire Shine back in stock. Dirt cheap and lasts a long time. My uncle turned me on to it. Normally not a fan of ultra shiny tires but I'll do it for a show.
 

Big Blue

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lee
Joined
May 5, 2020
Threads
16
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
9,420
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Added the RokBlokz to the Tremor flares. These are the XL flares and the tires are 285’s for reference
IMG_1611.jpeg
Did a double take on your rear quarter panel, then realized it was a reflection. Ni e shine!
 

Bravohook

Well-Known Member
First Name
Addame
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
178
Reaction score
486
Location
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Sheepdog
Did a double take on your rear quarter panel, then realized it was a reflection. Ni e shine!
Haha, don’t thank me thank Delta Sonic. Truck is dirty as hell and still has some shine to her
 

mokupilot

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,392
Location
The Aloha State ?
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation ✈
Renewed my 303 Graphene application. Found new door dings. Now they’re shiny door dings.
IMG_0346.webp
 

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Making room in my glovebox/console

Took the oem bulbs, and used heatshrink from work to give em a nice compact but protective shell with a small footprint. Yeah, I bring the weird "mods".
20230524_091134.webp
20230524_091328.webp
 
 








Top