Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
It's a good day,

tlfbxvl.jpg

Stopped by the local rack place and picked up the Yakima Outpost HD with 60" crossbars and the short sidebar pack.

Might be a few days before I can instal them as I'm not supposed to lift anything with my right arm for about 8 weeks, may take a shot at getting the wife involved to lift and turn wrenches. That should be all kinds of fun.

Just need to save up for a couple of months for the Roofnest Condor XL we've got our eyes on and keep an eye out for the email from Rocky Road for the kick out sliders in the next couple of weeks.

Got my eye on a couple of Hot Springs on the Eastern side of the Sierras that need to be woken up to once or twice this winter.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I didn't really DO anything to my Ranger, but I did use up most of my FordPass points, getting some routine maintenance stuff:
  • Air Filter
  • Cabin Air Filter
  • Touch up paint
  • 2 sets of wiper blades
  • Oil pan drain plug
SpareParts.jpg

I have something like $11 left in FordPass points - I'm not sure what else I'd use them for so they will probably expire, but this was free money and this is all stuff I will need at some point anyway, so I thought it was a good trade off.

I'm going to pick up an air filter this week and that will leave me with about 2800 points left. My Ford dealer has a lot of little Ford accessories like coffee mugs, plaques and keychains etc. I'll probably just grab one of those rather than throw free money away. ?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the tailgate lock....kind of a PITA with big hands, but it's done :thumbsup:

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
I have the Icon Stage 3 and couldn't be happier. IMO they did a great job with the compression & rebound valving and made the front and rear work together as they should
Greta to hear!
Now I wait...................... ?

JStibz

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd
Occupation
Professional Musician
Hey guys! So I’m new here. Just purchased my 2020 XLT 2 weeks ago and I’ve fell in love! There is a lot I want to do with her but for starters I threw a BedRug in. Reason why this was the first mod is because I’m a touring guitarist and musical director for a few bands and artists. I throw tons of extremely expensive gear in the back and need it protected. Had a recording session in LA today. Well this Ranger and BedRug didn’t disappoint! My gear fits like a glove and rides smooth!

1263EDF1-A9C8-403E-86E2-D2B61AF76127.jpeg

7A7A2DDB-5AED-4EF2-BAD0-31DCD3398FAC.jpeg

860FB138-0AE7-491B-B855-B2E97D1720C3.jpeg

BcP28

First Name
Bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Hey guys! So I’m new here. Just purchased my 2020 XLT 2 weeks ago and I’ve fell in love! There is a lot I want to do with her but for starters I threw a BedRug in. Reason why this was the first mod is because I’m a touring guitarist and musical director for a few bands and artists. I throw tons of extremely expensive gear in the back and need it protected. Had a recording session in LA today. Well this Ranger and BedRug didn’t disappoint! My gear fits like a glove and rides smooth!

1263EDF1-A9C8-403E-86E2-D2B61AF76127.jpeg

7A7A2DDB-5AED-4EF2-BAD0-31DCD3398FAC.jpeg

860FB138-0AE7-491B-B855-B2E97D1720C3.jpeg
Nice! Seeing all the sound equipment in back makes me a little nostalgic for following my dad around as a kid. He played/plays guitar and trumpet (not at the same time!!) in a big-band/dance band and also ran sound. I used to 'enjoy' playing Tetris with all of his gear in the back of his old Silverado going to gigs.

JStibz

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd
Occupation
Professional Musician
Nice! Seeing all the sound equipment in back makes me a little nostalgic for following my dad around as a kid. He played/plays guitar and trumpet (not at the same time!!) in a big-band/dance band and also ran sound. I used to 'enjoy' playing Tetris with all of his gear in the back of his old Silverado going to gigs.
That’s awesome!! Your dad sounds like the real deal. And figuring out how to pack everything is oddly satisfying lol. The only thing not fun is the damn weight of these cases haha

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
Extended the wiring for the adaptive cruise control for the relocation mount in preparation for my hidden winch to arrive.

Rock76

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the hurricane is over, yard is cleaned up, and I can barely move...I'm getting too old for hurricanes...lol. It's still raining and gloomy, but I HAD to put my overlays on!!

IMG_20200919_181129.jpg

IMG_20200920_160641.jpg

IMG_20200920_160620.jpg
Sponsored