What did you do to your Ranger today?

BILKO

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion, 2019 Ford Ranger
I figured I would post these pics of the mods I did a few weeks ago. I've been eyeing up the South American fx4max grille for quite a while and even thought about somehow ordering it from down there. For some reason I like it more than the raptor grille. Thankfully Ford decided to sell it up here and I was part of the first batch that stage 3 received. Then to go with that I started painting the emblems to match the semigloss black of the grill. I still want to go the silver in the bumper and put black bedliner on skid plate. I going to wait until things warm up before I do that though.

20220129_133031.jpg

20220102_080922.jpg

20220129_132221.jpg

20220101_195353.jpg
Sponsored

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
My current in-progress project.

Yes its absurd. @Glocker don't even start with me. You just be quiet and enjoy your Florida-man routine.

I have found this bizarre love of working with wiring and getting that clean-install look you see online. Very similar to computer guys. This panel will eventually have a raised acrylic see-through panel installed over it. I figured since this would be taking up so much space on my rear seat delete build I might as well display it like a nerd.

IMG_20220128_132612.jpg
If you are on Facebook and like to see some good work check this group out.
A39500FC-CB6B-4880-9496-B24EBE97350E.png

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
- Left a Ranger5g.com card on a Cactus Grey Ranger at Trails of Frisco golf course

- Finally got around to installing the ESI Tailgate seal. Waiting on a can of black spray foam to see how that will work to fill the gaps at the front of the bed.

- Hope to install my Wolf Haus Power Outlet (thanks @WLFPIR8 for the quick delivery). Waiting for the bed lights to come in sometime today. Thanks to @quangdog 's bedlight install video and his links to some "didn't know I needed that" install materials.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
- Left a Ranger5g.com card on a Cactus Grey Ranger at Trails of Frisco golf course

- Finally got around to installing the ESI Tailgate seal. Waiting on a can of black spray foam to see how that will work to fill the gaps at the front of the bed.

- Hope to install my Wolf Haus Power Outlet (thanks @WLFPIR8 for the quick delivery). Waiting for the bed lights to come in sometime today. Thanks to @quangdog 's bedlight install video and his links to some "didn't know I needed that" install materials.
Yeah, I also just ordered a Wolf Haus Power Outlet that I didn't even know I needed! And was just notified that it shipped already (thanks @WLFPIR8 too). Now if it gets out of the teens here, and my garage floor is not full of slush from this storm (thanks Kenan, whoever you are) maybe I can install it! If I ever trade in this 2019 with only 12k, I'm going to strip the crap out of it for the million I have spent on it! Or maybe by now, OneHundredMillion?

DrEvil.jpg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Nothing. Wife's parents are having some health issues so she is a couple counties away with my truck all week. Our dog has a series of appointments at the vet so I am forced to drive the minivan since a 92 lb. greyhound won't fit in the back seat of a SCab. I miss my truck but the temps been below zero and the minivan has heated seats. Also four Blizzaks. :thumbsup:

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Reattached the bed rail trim. Seems that it's just a push on with plastic clips and when repeated melt ice cycles occur the freezing ice expansion and subsequent melting and filling up the gap with water and then again freezing slowly pushes the clips out from the mounting holes. Had to unfreeze the mounting holes first with warm water so that I could push the clips back in.

Similarly the tailgate had frozen solid and there's nothing but the handle to open it. Was thinking which cracks first, the ice or the handle.

Would advice the designers to do bit more winter testing in the future.

Sentence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/XSR900
Installed this "2in" level spacer
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/fr200-19-22-ranger-auto-spring-2in-front-leveling-kit.html
Which it measures at exactly 1.5in, I didn't mind because I thought it would leave me with exactly 1in of rake but in reality it only left about 1/4in, just putting this info out there for anyone interested in this kit.
And also installed the 1in FactionFab wheel spacers to just have the tires poking out from the fenders, I really like the subtle change in overall stance of the truck, eventually I'll be getting some AT tires but I'll use these up first.
I have plenty of things that arrived and are just waiting to install, so maybe I'll be posting more pics soon.

IMG_20220129_143330830.jpg

IMG_20220129_143413389.jpg

IMG_20220129_143459741.jpg

Last edited:

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Brown Santa showed up with this.

9E2A3DE7-958C-4AFB-8C71-226A543A9842.jpeg
Mishimoto??? Don't do it! It's a shit job, and my hoses didn't last a year without cracking. Fuel vapors can be very hard on rubber hoses.
IMG_20220114_130143.jpg
I need to return it to stock when the nicer weather hits.
Sponsored