Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Hi Folks,

Today I let my Ranger smash a bunch of bugs on the windshield. It did a good job of it and tomorrow is probably a Car Wash day....

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Phil,

They seem to like my license plate and grill!

IMG_20210413_111029.jpg
Sponsored

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Hadn't bought anything for the truck for a while so got some letters.
20210418_153451.jpg

Should help anyone in the passenger seat remember what kind of truck they are riding in. :)
Maybe if it warms up next weekend I'll get the grill letters put on.
Hey those look good! Some of the others I've seen on here looked like poor quality, but yours look great. May I ask where you got yours?

Return Ranger

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat Fx4 Rapid Red
Hope the install went smooth. Did mine not too long ago. Was a little annoying to get to the plug for the brake light, but overall I’d say 3.5/10 difficulty. Where’d you install your control knob? I put mine next to the shifter, beneath the TM knob.
98DB488A-ECD6-4EF5-9957-FEDBA54837B3.jpeg

1CE53BD1-59FC-4776-9649-F9DD3F7FDE37.jpeg
I installed mine in the driver side 12V. The OEM kit came with the rectangular mount, but I found the round one online for $10 or so. Getting the 12V out was tricky.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Finally got my PullKitchen installed today. Had to go to UPS and pick it up because UPS Freight sucks donkey balls. Tracking website said there was a problem with the delivery. The problem was UPS couldn't be bothered to call and schedule a delivery. I called and asked why they wasn't delivering it.
crated.jpg
pullkitchen.jpg

of course it was a rainy day.

It stayed in the back of my truck through another rainstorm and snowstorm. Hopefully that will be the last time it will be cold.

I read the instructions it came with and had to order 21/64 and 29/64 drill bits. Went to Home Depot and bought a Dewalt 20v 1/2 inch drive impact wrench and wait for a day off that was not during a blizzard, or 60 mph winds. Finally got a day that was sunny and was able to install it. But wait! I don't have a 1/2 inch drive drill. Off to Home Depot to buy Dewalt cordless drill/driver. I had ordered an inexpensive impact socket set from Amazon previously. I cringed drilling holes in my truck bed.
boltstack.jpg

Netsert.jpg

Installed four nutserts and bolted it down.

PullSliders.jpg

Its a bit tight to the front of the truck, probably more than it should be. The rotopax mount clears the locking mechanism if its verticle and will fit in the recess in the front of the truck bed.
tightothefront.jpg

rotopaxwater.jpg

The boss came out to check out her work area. She's painting a stairwell in her condo and wanted to take a break
Notthecook.jpg

Stove and Sink
Stoveand Sink.jpg

Large Storage area with the 12v dewalt battery that powers the LED lights and the pump for the water for the sink stored in the rotopax
DeepBin.jpg

Shallow Storage area
LargeBin.jpg

Only issue I've seen so far is the bolts are getting rusty from being out in the weather. I need to do something about that.
rustingbolts.jpg

At least it was a good excuse to buy some tools I wanted./needed.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Nothing lately but I got the bug again! In Maui currently and man is there a lot of Ranger love out here. I've seen more lifted, tricked out beds and plane Jane Rangers in 2 weeks than I have seen at home since owning mine; 2019.

Now I want a lift and to ditch the factory tire setup. Looks so nice!!! Making me jelly (fish)!

FireSpark

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Real Estate

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Hey those look good! Some of the others I've seen on here looked like poor quality, but yours look great. May I ask where you got yours?
Thanks! They do look great.
TVD - Good quality, easy install following their instructions. I cleaned the dash with soap and water, dried and used a cotton swab and alcohol as a final cleaning of the dash indentations. Let that dry. Peeled the letters off the backing by the corners using masking tape (go slow to not stretch or tear), dunked them in soapy water. Used cotton swab to wet the dash letters with soapy water and then position the letter while peeling the letter off the tape (slow again). Used a dry swab to dry off most of the the water and to put in final position. I also used a small jewelers screwdriver on the really thin portions like the letter E. Move on to next letter. Took about 15 minutes total.
I also have a set of grill letters that will match the color of the truck. Waiting for the right weather and time to install those.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Took my damper, engine cover, and grille light bar off to move to my new truck.
Finally got my PullKitchen installed today. Had to go to UPS and pick it up because UPS Freight sucks donkey balls. Tracking website said there was a problem with the delivery. The problem was UPS couldn't be bothered to call and schedule a delivery. I called and asked why they wasn't delivering it.
crated.jpg
pullkitchen.jpg

of course it was a rainy day.

It stayed in the back of my truck through another rainstorm and snowstorm. Hopefully that will be the last time it will be cold.

I read the instructions it came with and had to order 21/64 and 29/64 drill bits. Went to Home Depot and bought a Dewalt 20v 1/2 inch drive impact wrench and wait for a day off that was not during a blizzard, or 60 mph winds. Finally got a day that was sunny and was able to install it. But wait! I don't have a 1/2 inch drive drill. Off to Home Depot to buy Dewalt cordless drill/driver. I had ordered an inexpensive impact socket set from Amazon previously. I cringed drilling holes in my truck bed.
boltstack.jpg

Netsert.jpg

Installed four nutserts and bolted it down.

PullSliders.jpg

Its a bit tight to the front of the truck, probably more than it should be. The rotopax mount clears the locking mechanism if its verticle and will fit in the recess in the front of the truck bed.
tightothefront.jpg

rotopaxwater.jpg

The boss came out to check out her work area. She's painting a stairwell in her condo and wanted to take a break
Notthecook.jpg

Stove and Sink
Stoveand Sink.jpg

Large Storage area with the 12v dewalt battery that powers the LED lights and the pump for the water for the sink stored in the rotopax
DeepBin.jpg

Shallow Storage area
LargeBin.jpg

Only issue I've seen so far is the bolts are getting rusty from being out in the weather. I need to do something about that.
rustingbolts.jpg

At least it was a good excuse to buy some tools I wanted./needed.
Wow, you're makin' a Food Truck!!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Nice new bonnet
IMG_7860.jpeg
its just my personal opinion, but this looks so much better than the one you had before. How did your tune and install go? Where did you get the hood?
Sponsored