Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

Rinn69

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Threads
53
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
3,657
Location
N. Central Iowa
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger traded for 24 F-150 XL RCSB 4x4 5.0 :-P
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
1
Installed a new Murray radiator/overflow tank cap. And found the P/N for a new overflow tank in case the cap doesn't fix my leaking coolant issue :fingerscrossed:
 

Venom_z89

Well-Known Member
First Name
Edson
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
512
Reaction score
1,830
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Basic cad design lol of longer lower control arm. Just my measurements.

20230702_212249.webp
 

Dalverian

Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
11
Reaction score
70
Location
Moyock, NC
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Health Physicist at DoD (Civilian)
Well, I got the OBDII connector and used FORScan to enable Bambi mode, disable double honk, and change splash screen. Got started late and didn't play with it long. Now to dive deep into the FORScan threads and find all the best mods. :)
 


Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,674
Reaction score
20,652
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Woo-hoo! The fender flares are done!
20230703_165346.jpg

20230703_172328.jpg

20230703_172344.jpg

20230703_172359.jpg

20230703_171936.jpg

IMG_20230703_172902.jpg
IMG_20230703_172933.jpg
What is "Snatchclothing.com"?
I'll admit to being afraid to plug that in any browser I use...
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
8,510
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1

UnregistredHypercam2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Threads
22
Messages
282
Reaction score
907
Location
Denver, Colorado
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited, 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT
Occupation
Cybersecurity

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
8,510
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Fellow 4WD 24/7 enjoyer. I too gain much inspiration from their vids
Right!?
If I won the lottery, I'd commission an importable Landcruiser or Ford Maverick to be built over there, tour some of those tracks for a couple months in Australia, and then ship my truck home as the ultimate souvineer!
 
Last edited:

Colo_Ranger

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Threads
49
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
13,294
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
1
Right!?
If I won the lottery, I'd commission an inportable Landcruiser or Ford Maverick to be built over there, tour some of those tracks for a couple months in Australia, and then ship my truck home as the ultimate souvineer!
Same, bro. Same.
 

lukdeg

Well-Known Member
First Name
Luc
Joined
May 16, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
249
Reaction score
599
Location
Edmundston
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
Did this, 400kms road trip tonight!
Can't wait to see how it will go!
edit: the ride went well! way better than with my 2018 Edge! the only thing is it took double gas since I was in the mountains!!

20230704_110909.jpg
 
Last edited:

JACKSMYDOG

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
May 8, 2021
Threads
36
Messages
2,034
Reaction score
6,282
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Right!?
If I won the lottery, I'd commission an inportable Landcruiser or Ford Maverick to be built over there, tour some of those tracks for a couple months in Australia, and then ship my truck home as the ultimate souvineer!
I'd be shipping my Ranger there to tour around in then bring it back with me with a few new souvenir scratch and dents. And absolutley find a way to bump into the boys while there, hopefully hit a few tracks with them.
 

UnregistredHypercam2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Threads
22
Messages
282
Reaction score
907
Location
Denver, Colorado
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited, 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT
Occupation
Cybersecurity
"Finished" building version 3 of my bed storage setup. Now featuring decent quality wood, 500lb drawer slides, and a cabinet for the drivers side windoor. Build this up to have the passenger space open to store my bicycle somewhere weatherproof and not easy to steal.
The fridge is not on a drop slide, but I do not want to spend drop slide money. I am tall enough to make it work as is.

IMG_5692.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg
Sponsored

 
 








Top