Well, now that the B&P for 2021 is up, ...

krane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
So, I went back and rotated through the pics to make sure the front and back were the magnetic and this is what I discovered! YIKES!!! Which one is correct? I am assuming the one on the right. (?)

two rangers.png
Yeah says it(right) in the tremor package options, also every tremor pic released has had magnetic. Just b and p needing work.
Sponsored

Xclimation

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord, 2 motorcycles
When I played around it didn’t offer that new orange color? The Cactus Gray looked fantastic!

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
When I played around it didn’t offer that new orange color? The Cactus Gray looked fantastic!
The orange is there for me. It looks sweet but the red nostrils don't play nicely with it at all.

1610587796686.png

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
I look at the Tremor with those wide tires and think "RIP body paint". ?

Those tiny lips around the fenders aren't going to help much on a gravel road. Looks so good though ?

tivct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Focus RS

Those tiny lips around the fenders aren't going to help much on a gravel road. Looks so good though ?
I believe B&P is broken. They state 1" wider track for tremor, and the base Ranger wheels are sunken in around 1.5".

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
B&P has always had bugs. My profile picture is the one from when I ordered my truck. See that silver bit at the bottom of the bumper? It's supposed to be blue (and actually is on the truck). Read the descriptions, and try to see other trucks to get an idea of what it will actually look like--don't believe the B&P picture if it's something you care about one way or the other.

Xclimation

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord, 2 motorcycles
The orange is there for me. It looks sweet but the red nostrils don't play nicely with it at all.

1610587796686.png
As I was....I saw the "cactus gray" on another thread and it looks to much like a "chick color." It looks good on the B&P...but not so good in real life. Yes, when I was playing around; the orange was not showing as available?

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
As I was....I saw the "cactus gray" on another thread and it looks to much like a "chick color." It looks good on the B&P...but not so good in real life. Yes, when I was playing around; the orange was not showing as available?
Go figure. The orange color is not available in Texas! :LOL: :giggle:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

I was thinking the same thing. I'm hoping that some of the members who actually take delivery of Tremors will report on this problem, if it turns out to be a problem, and how they deal with it. And, yeah, it looks so good!

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
It would have been cheaper to get the Tremor, then modifying my current truck to be more Tremor-like. Maybe I'll trade it in...probably not. I'm not a fan of black interiors

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
In 19, you order and then wait, and wait, and wait, and check the build date and wait for shipping. It was a month to ship to AZ. It was 4 1/2 months from order to when my truck was at the dealer.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
In 19, you order and then wait, and wait, and wait, and check the build date and wait for shipping. It was a month to ship to AZ. It was 4 1/2 months from order to when my truck was at the dealer.
Yes, the time spent wondering where the hell truck went as you keep refreshing the tracker is the best.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
The dark gray is sweet, but for us, it doesn't match up with our motorhome, and we want it to look great while it's behind us. It might sound crazy, but it is the way a lot of full-timers think! :D

As for the grill, I'm going to see if I get used to it. If not, I'll probably spend a couple hundred and get the all black Raptor grill replacement.
The red looks good to me!:like:
Sponsored