Well, now that the B&P for 2021 is up, ...

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
What you paid and MSRP are totally different and not exactly relevant to the conversation. I hope you don't think I paid MSRP for my truck either.
I don’t see many people paying under MSRP if they order one, unless someone knows something I don’t.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
I don’t see many people paying under MSRP if they order one, unless someone knows something I don’t.
Yeah, if you order one right now, there are zero incentives out. I just had my dealer up in Michigan give me a lease quote based on the build that I wanted, and being an A/Z plan. It was WAY higher than I expected, but even my dealer said this would be the highest because there was no additional money to work with.

If you want a 2020, I see a lot of FL dealers offering about $5-$6K off, but only about $1K off a 2021.

I am fortunate that my lease doesn't expire until June. Something should break by then and Ford should already be talking about the 2022 models.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer told me today I’d pay invoice pricing. Same as I was going to for the Bronco.
If you get X-Plan you will pay less than MSRP. When I bought mine, I got almost a 10% discount off MSRP - between incentives and X-Plan.

IMO, No one should pay MSRP for any vehicle.

bmattison

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Occupation
Military
Congrats! So, about $1500 off, or so?
Invoice on the Bronco was around $3k-$4k, dealers words not mine, and they told me I could expect about the same on the Ranger.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Invoice on the Bronco was around $3k-$4k, dealers words not mine, and they told me I could expect about the same on the Ranger.
Get something in writing on that. I don't have official figures but I just went to edmunds.com and "built" my loaded to the gills Tremor Lariat and they only show about $2K difference between invoice and MSRP.

bmattison

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Occupation
Military
Get something in writing on that. I don't have official figures but I just went to edmunds.com and "built" my loaded to the gills Tremor Lariat and they only show about $2K difference between invoice and MSRP.
I have it in text with my salesman. Don’t know if it’ll hold water but I have it. Got the confirmation on x-plan too.

Last edited:

krane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Placed my order today and canceled my Bronco reservation. 8 weeks for delivery.

8BD4D0D8-1341-4BA9-BEA2-7178203DBDE3.jpeg
Umm what?... I thought there were no dates on tremors and they won't even be scheduled till mid Feb?

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Exactly what I dropped my bronco reservation for. That better be the bumper that comes on it tho. Some other views have the body color matched one. Do not like.
I just went through the configurator and built four different Lariat Rangers. This is what Ford says the front end will look like on each:

four rangers.png

krane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
I just went through the configurator and built four different Lariat Rangers. This is what Ford says the front end will look like on each:

four rangers.png
Yeah and diving into the options on tremor package it says magnetic bumpers. Just b&P not working.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Yeah and diving into the options on tremor package it says magnetic bumpers. Just b&P not working.
So, I went back and rotated through the pics to make sure the front and back were the magnetic and this is what I discovered! YIKES!!! Which one is correct? I am assuming the one on the right. (?)

two rangers.png