Website for 2019 Ford Ranger Pricing & Incentives is now live

OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
@PatrickM and @ThinkDefyUnite, did your dealership talk about any promotional interest rates or incentives when you bought it?

Advertisement

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
@PatrickM and @ThinkDefyUnite, did your dealership talk about any promotional interest rates or incentives when you bought it?
So I got my Veterans promo, and they gave me some discount because the truck didn’t have the spray-in bed liner option, which I really wanted!
About $1k off the sticker price, they also stAted there wasn’t any kind of incentive or promo since the vehicle was so new to the market!

OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
So I got my Veterans promo, and they gave me some discount because the truck didn’t have the spray-in bed liner option, which I really wanted!
About $1k off the sticker price, they also stAted there wasn’t any kind of incentive or promo since the vehicle was so new to the market!
Figures. That was my worry.

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic, 2015 BMW 435i GCM
No, there was no discussion of incentives/promotions. I consider myself lucky that I was able to purchase (at sticker price) one of the first two Rangers to arrive at my local Ford dealer. I was looking for a loaded Lariat in Magnetic with FX4 and chrome, and that's what showed up in the lot. I'm hearing stories that in-stock Rangers may be selling for a premium above list, buyers don't want to wait until July to take deliver.

rangerdrive

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I am scheduled to talk some numbers with my dealer today. Attempting to get X-plan pricing and some additional incentives. I'll post my findings later.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement