Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase

Sabasigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4; 2016 Corvette Stingray
Did you have to take the wheel(s) off to reach anything?

BetaBreezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Ingot Silver
Occupation
Perfusionist
Looks good! Mine come in Tuesday.

BetaBreezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Perfusionist
Installed then today.

20190823_075925.jpg

20190823_075942.jpg

20190823_080000.jpg

20190823_080007.jpg
Quick question... did you apply to included PPF film to protect the paint under the mudflaps? I’m not sure how I feel about this step. It’s great that they thought ahead and cared enough to include the PPF, but do I really want to install mudflaps that have the potential to scratch the paint? I may just return and go with the RokBloks that just came out.

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
Quick question... did you apply to included PPF film to protect the paint under the mudflaps? I’m not sure how I feel about this step. It’s great that they thought ahead and cared enough to include the PPF, but do I really want to install mudflaps that have the potential to scratch the paint? I may just return and go with the RokBloks that just came out.
I dont see a listing for the 2019 Ranger on RokBloks site. Where did you find them?

Thulsa Doom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I used the film. Only part that touched the film was around the bend at the bottom. On my truck thats all no plastic anyways. The instructions have a pic of a truck where its metal so I assume thats why they included the film.

T-Wrecks

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4 S Cab, FX4, 301A, Tow, Technology
All those pics of rockblocks and not one from the front? Are they flat or molded?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Quick question... did you apply to included PPF film to protect the paint under the mudflaps?
My truck has the STX package, the wheel well trim is black plastic, not paint, so I didn't use the film.

But I don't get your comment..

... but do I really want to install mudflaps that have the potential to scratch the paint? I may just return and go with the RokBloks that just came out.
The Weathertech flaps are mounted ridgid to the the truck and match the contour and wrap around the fender lip and inner fender lining.... not sure how they could scratch the truck, or how they would be worse than Rokblokz?

Rear Mud Flap 002.JPG
Rear Mud Flap 002A.JPG

BetaBreezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Perfusionist
My truck has the STX package, the wheel well trim is black plastic, not paint, so I didn't use the film.

But I don't get your comment..

The Weathertech flaps are mounted ridgid to the the truck and match the contour and wrap around the fender lip and inner fender lining.... not sure how they could scratch the truck, or how they would be worse than Rokblokz?

Rear Mud Flap 002.JPG
Rear Mud Flap 002A.JPG
I went with the WeatherTechs. There is definitely potential to scratch the painted fender trim on the XLT/Lariats if you didn’t use the provided PPF since the contoured part of the mudflap overlaps that part of the truck. Hence why they thought it was a good idea to include the PPF.
Sponsored