Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Mine. Not trying to be flashy.
IMG_20200927_110111375.jpg

Got it at Velossa Tech HQ
They have about 30 3D printers cranking out all their products. Restarting after Dan shut down all sales for a month to make PPE for local hospitals and health providers
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Racket

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Pic of the whole grill?

I was looking at the blue accented one for my Shadow black Lariet.
Yeah, if I were to do this thing, I would definitely want a black and blue one to match the truck!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I also ordered on 9/23. Received confirmation that day, nothing since.
I just ordered this morning. Sounds very promising, and no real downside, unless you go through high water a lot, which I don't, at least, not so far!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered this morning. Sounds very promising, and no real downside, unless you go through high water a lot, which I don't, at least, not so far!
I will be really interested to hear reel world experience with mileage after you have it for a while. The claim of an additional 2 MPG seems like snake oil to me.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I will be really interested to hear reel world experience with mileage after you have it for a while. The claim of an additional 2 MPG seems like snake oil to me.
I will definitely keep members posted as to the results. Of course, individual results are bound to vary. I have been running at 18+ MPG for months now and would be delighted to break 20 (or even 19), without giving up my lead-foot driving habits, that is!

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I probably won't get a true comparison since I just changed to a 91 93 tune an won't have a good baseline before it shows up

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I probably won't get a true comparison since I just changed to a 91 93 tune an won't have a good baseline before it shows up
If you dont have the intake yet then you still have a base line. Keep it moderate with the tune and the after installing the intake keep it moderate again and see how much it changes. It may still give enough change for what you are looking for.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
If you dont have the intake yet then you still have a base line. Keep it moderate with the tune and the after installing the intake keep it moderate again and see how much it changes. It may still give enough change for what you are looking for.
I installed it yesterday. I was getting about 22.4 on 89 with the 87/89 tune. I might wait until I do 2 tanks of gas to install it.

OP
OP
Racket

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
Seems to me the improvement comes from sustained driving at speed. That would translate to highway driving. My 'problem' is that even though the bulk of my driving is highway, I am often above 70 MPH. Think 80 when I feel like it..

As far a color choices, my Magnetic seems to restrict what looks good - and that doesn't bother me. But if mine was white/black/red or blue I might have some fun.

Last edited: