First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Gook luck finding a five year warrantied battery. I just went through trying to find one a few months back. Most I found was a Die Hard Gold for three years. Couldn't find any batteries out there with anything more. Please let us know if you do find one. Good luck :like:
Haven't really looked yet but the local Wally World has AGM batteries with a 4 year free replacement warranty.

The one I was thinking of was 3 year replacement with 2 more years prorated.
If you're a member of Costco you can buy an Interstate battery there. They're rated for 3 years but everyone here brings them back before that and gets a new one. They don't pro rate them or test them you just walk in with the battery and your receipt and they give you a new one. Here you'll be lucky to get 3 years out of any battery because of the heat.
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
If you're a member of Costco you can buy an Interstate battery there. They're rated for 3 years but everyone here brings them back before that and gets a new one. They don't pro rate them or test them you just walk in with the battery and your receipt and they give you a new one. Here you'll be lucky to get 3 years out of any battery because of the heat.
This is what I will be doing then.

Plus as an added benefit, while perusing the Costco I can load up on my stock of Ashwagandha.

No idea what it is or does but it's apparently some kind of amazing.

IMG_1410.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is what I will be doing then.

Plus as an added benefit, while perusing the Costco I can load up on my stock of Ashwagandha.

No idea what it is or does but it's apparently some kind of amazing.

IMG_1410.jpeg
With a name like that it has to be good for you! :giggle:

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
So if you have to press a button when you shut the truck off, why not just press the button on the console instead(on start-up), and save opening up the dash and spending $80 ?
Clarification: The Auto Stop device is 'set and forget'. Driver maintains full control of Auto Start Stop function. Function does NOT reset itself every time Ranger is turned off. Turn Auto Start Stop off and it stays off forever until the driver chooses to turn it back on. No monkeying around in the PCM....

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
There must be a way because mine stopped working. Should I take it to ford to get it fixed?
Good luck. Ford dealer can’t figure mine out. Waiting for Ford to authorize a Reset?? Will find out on next trip to dealer. All pre-checks were made by dealer to no avail.
Sponsored