Tremor Owners and Orders Lounge

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Hello! I just purchased a 2021 Lariat with the Tremor package. There must be dozens of us out there! Come hang out and tell us about your Tremor, why you picked the Tremor, and what you're most excited for on the Tremor!

For me, it was a great value. Suspension, wheels, and tires are all aggressive enough for me straight from the factory, and offer significant improvements over the FX4. Having everything dialed in by Ford engineers inspires confidence!

I haven't yet had a chance to explore its capabilities as I've only driven about 50 miles. But thus far, the ride quality, drivetrain, and quality of the interior (surprised me how much I liked it) all impressed. And those tires are so aggressive. Love the look of them. I will update when I get a chance to take it off road. Hoping tomorrow!

If you have any questions about the Tremor specifically feel free to ask and I will do what I can to investigate. Here's a picture for now.

unnamed.jpg
Sponsored

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for setting this up. I have a Carbonized Gray XLT Tremor on order. I almost bought the FX4 with black package. I wanted the Raptor style wheels, side steps and auxiliary switches. I came across the Tremor package and it checked all of the boxes! I would have essentially been into the FX4 for the same money by the time I was done.

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly! Almost bought a used FX4, and the first thing on the list was suspension and tires and its basically the same price. What do you plan to do with all those auxiliary switches? I know I want to add some lights, probably on the lower bumper.

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Carbonized Gray is sure a popular color! We’ll have to do a poll to see what everyone is ordering.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Wanted black but not the upkeep since it's nonmetallic so ordered carbonized gray Lariat Tremor in early jan. Have over $3000 in adds waiting on it when it gets here.

Last edited:

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
White Lariat with tow due May 18..

Same logic.. Knew I would add Shocks @ $1500 and real tires @ $1000, so why not get the other adds like wheels, rear leafs, sway bars, knuckles, step bars, tow hooks, dash switches all as an engineered tuned and complete package for a net $1700 ($4200 total package price).

Lets see how these things shred off road!

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer
I put in my order for a Black Lariat Tremor with all the extras last Friday. I’ll probably take it straight to my Ceramic Coat guy from the lot. Being that I’m in Hawaii, I’ll be lucky to see it late summer?. Starting to order a few things already though. Gonna be one hell of a wait...

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
I thought I had a Carbonized Gray ordered in Jan, but the dealer kind of screwed me up there so I put my name (wallet) on a different unit a bit further away also in CG that I'm not sure when is coming. For those of us that already have one, what's this in the package description? "• Floor Liner – Tray Style". Something like Weathertech/Husky? Pics if possible.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Exactly! Almost bought a used FX4, and the first thing on the list was suspension and tires and its basically the same price. What do you plan to do with all those auxiliary switches? I know I want to add some lights, probably on the lower bumper.
What color is yours? I'm hoping to look at a Tremor soon and trade in my FX4 Lariat on it. I would love another magnetic one to match my cap, but I don't see that happening, I think that color was dropped.

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought I had a Carbonized Gray ordered in Jan, but the dealer kind of screwed me up there so I put my name (wallet) on a different unit a bit further away also in CG that I'm not sure when is coming. For those of us that already have one, what's this in the package description? "• Floor Liner – Tray Style". Something like Weathertech/Husky? Pics if possible.

They are fitted, locking, all weather floor liners, all black, high quality. Feel no need to upgrade them. The rear spans the entire width of the cab, with "ranger" printed in the middle. As you can see I got them dirty already!
IMG-5818.jpg
IMG-5817.jpg

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What color is yours? I'm hoping to look at a Tremor soon and trade in my FX4 Lariat on it. I would love another magnetic one to match my cap, but I don't see that happening, I think that color was dropped.
I do believe the color was dropped. This is carbonized grey.
Sponsored