Tremor Mud Flaps

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Just ordered black on black for the tremor. Thanks all for your sacrifices in finding the correct product and color combo!
Thanks I am going black on black .. you guys all made the decision easy. Are you all ordering the XL size
Sponsored

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Thanks I am going black on black .. you guys all made the decision easy. Are you all ordering the XL size
I went XL but not here yet. These General tires seem to like to pick things up on the road and for sure on dirt so I wanted the extra protection.

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
I installed a set of RokBlokz today. I agree there are no modifications needed, but I will say that the spacer used for the bottom screw in the fronts needs to be about twice as thick for the deeper flares. Fortunately I had a pair of spacers that worked perfectly.

Ultimately though, I don't think I like them. I think everything about them is poor quality. I'll keep them unless something better comes along. I figure something is better than nothing.

I would not buy them again though or recommend them to anybody.

Last edited:

Cowboys22

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Business Analyst
I installed a set of RokBlokz today. I agree there are no modifications needed, but I will say that the spacer used for the bottom screw in the fronts needs to be about twice as thick for the deeper flares. Fortunately I had a pair of spacers that worked perfectly.

Ultimately though, I don't think I like them. I think everything about them is poor quality. I'll keep them unless something better comes along. I figure something is better than nothing.

That’s disappointing to hear.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales

Its why I didn't install the set I ordered. Poor fit but even poorer quality. My install guy said they are some of the worst quality he has seen especially for the $ and was afraid that they might tear the fenders if put under much strain.

They and their push pins and set up kit seemed very flimsy and cheaply made.

I'll hold off for a better option.

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Its why I didn't install the set I ordered. Poor fit but even poorer quality. My install guy said they are some of the worst quality he has seen especially for the $ and was afraid that they might tear the fenders if put under much strain.

They and their push pins and set up kit seemed very flimsy and cheaply made.

I'll hold off for a better option.
I thought I was the only one!

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They dont
I went to my local dealer where I bought the truck. We held them up against the truck … don’t work, gaps from the bigger flares and different angles.

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bummer to hear the negative reviews all of a sudden. I’ve noticed quite a few paint chips so will probably install until a better solution comes along.

ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 XLT Tremor
Since the RokBlokz are rally style mudflaps, they're not for everyone. They certainly don't look OEM. I've also had mudflaps from WeatherTech and Huskyliners that were molded to look OEM. These ain't those. And since the Tremor is a pretty low volume option for a truck at the end of its lifecycle, we'll be really lucky to see those as options.

The RokBlokz are not molded like an OEM piece. For this truck, that's a quality to me, not a drawback. I like the rally-style look and the durability of something that flexes for when I inevitably bury it in the sand or misjudge a rock. I also need a bigger mudflap to protect my trailers.

There are two negatives to these mudflaps in my experience: 1. This one is on me, but the gray logo is almost white and very visible (I should have bought black on black); and 2. The screws should be black and the washers should be flat black, not gloss. I solved the former with some steel wool and trim restoration gel and the latter with some plastidip. The bottom third of the truck is now coated in mud and will spend most of its life that way, so it doesn't really matter.

I didn't experience the other issues that have been brought up. The spacers were the correct depth, there are no gaps between the fender and flap (and there is actually about an inch or so of left-right adjustability), and they are the same semi-rigid polyurethane material as the mudflaps I had on my Power Wagon and Evo X.

These check all my boxes. YMMV.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Mine aren't in yet but I dont care as long as they fit like the pictues. I already have some deep marks from rocks and I am not even bombing dirt trails. Just camp grounds and slow trail driving on two occasions. Problem is once you get back on the hwy, those rocks come off at higher speeds.

I swear, I honestly do not understand why Ford did not put something on the Tremor and just let owners that don't want them to remove it. These General tires perform great but they are rock magnets.

Cowboys22

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Business Analyst
Good Lord. Is there a trick to taking these screws out. They just spin and don’t seem to tighten or loosen. Am I supposed to just pry them out?
20303FD6-9906-4D12-81FD-79B50499B959.jpeg

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Good Lord. Is there a trick to taking these screws out. They just spin and don’t seem to tighten or loosen. Am I supposed to just pry them out?
20303FD6-9906-4D12-81FD-79B50499B959.jpeg
I typically insert a small pick between the edge of the screw and the threaded insert, as I begin to remove the screw.
Sponsored