First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
If you have a Tremor and plan on keeping the stock tires, you need these, I just removed my running boards and was kind of shocked at what the bottom of them looked like after only 1.2k miles with the stock tires. Very bad tire choice by Ford IMO

Advrider67

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Survey
Haven’t had a chance to try them yet but they have to be better than nothing. I have a lot of paint chips already. I will keep you posted
Seems to have helped sounds like most of the rocks are hitting the bottom of my truck now. Probably going to add some rock sliders at some point

DoctorsTARDIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I've had the new ones sitting on my kitchen table for almost a week now and I just cannot motivate myself to be excited about them to put them on. Just. Ugh. They *need* to go on, but they just... aren't my style, or ideal at all. I really hope someone makes molded mud flaps soon.

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I just installed yesterday. They don't offend me, but they also don't look great. As long as they cut down on the flying rocks I guess I will be happy. They also don't seem to be super sturdy. The top screw in particular seems to barely lock in. I fully expect them to get ripped off at some point.

Advrider67

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Survey
I just installed yesterday. They don't offend me, but they also don't look great. As long as they cut down on the flying rocks I guess I will be happy. They also don't seem to be super sturdy. The top screw in particular seems to barely lock in. I fully expect them to get ripped off at some point.
Yeah I sent them a email asking about the top screw they said they don’t have a fix but that it will hold. The top rear you can put a screw with a nut on the back side of the fender liner. Easy to just reach up behind it.

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
Went and put these through a lot of mud this morning, they did great, I am very happy with the protection they provide. Truck stayed cleaner than I would of imagined. I ordered the bushwacker trail armor as well and I think I will be pretty happy with the overall protection from both parts.
20210821_100125.jpg

Gibber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
It is, but the people buying them think it's a whole different truck.
It’s not the same as a regular Ranger. Completely different suspension. It’s an inch wider so Ford made the fender flares a half inch wider. Regular Ranger mud flaps are different.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
It’s not the same as a regular Ranger. Completely different suspension. It’s an inch wider so Ford made the fender flares a half inch wider. Regular Ranger mud flaps are different.
It's an options package. All Rangers are "regular" Rangers. From STX to Lariat, 2wd to Tremor. It's Legos for grown folks.

What you call a "completely different suspension" is simply different knuckles, struts, springs and shocks. Beyond that, you get upfitter switches, some cosmetic doodads, and the crux, 1 inch wider flares.

As I stated, and others have proven, it's very simple to look and see those that will or won't fit.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
It's an options package. All Rangers are "regular" Rangers. From STX to Lariat, 2wd to Tremor. It's Legos for grown folks.

What you call a "completely different suspension" is simply different knuckles, struts, springs and shocks. Beyond that, you get upfitter switches, some cosmetic doodads, and the crux, 1 inch wider flares.

As I stated, and others have proven, it's very simple to look and see those that will or won't fit.
You forgot the bigger tires too.
And please help me feel better about having red nostrils on MY Ranger…

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I swapped my grille for the Raptor style grille so my nostrils are gone. Also swapped out my steps for a rock slider. Is it even a Tremor without the nostrils and steps?!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
The Ranger Tremor is a bad ass truck. I would certainly feel good about driving one. All those doodads can be removed quite quickly.
Sponsored