First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just checked tonight (Gasbuddy), Costco (usually the lowest around here), $4.85 regular,$5.15 premium.

I think proximity to a refinery probably helps, unless you live in Benicia CA…. ;)
From what I've heard my area gets it gas from CA and like everything else there it's expensive. Tucson and Flagstaff have much cheaper prices and they get theirs from TX. It's strange how the state was split like this.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
dont threaten me either. joke or not. you cant continue to think you're teaching me a lesson by lowering your standards. think you're better than me, then act it.
Here have a seat, you really earned this one.
63FEDD36-DCD3-4A1E-8D33-C9D91C0FC5A0.jpeg

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
Sorry OP, your problem got highjacked into a fuel price thread.
Being a serial hijacker, I always go back and check to make sure I wasn’t the hijacker’s culprit. Seems the OP was the first person to start the gas price discussion.

Gotta run, I have to find a thread to hijack… :)

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
I guess I overfill the gas tank

Screenshot_20220727-091556_FordPass.jpg
Basically capless tank over filling can cause the evap purge value to fail. Hard starts and Rough Idling after filling up.

These codes are from Mustang and F-150 Ecoboost: P1450 CEL and P144C CEL. Not sure what they are for Ranger.

back on topic

6-evap-system-ford-f150-P1450-Google-Search-420230.png

OP
OP
TremorPNW

TremorPNW

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger lariat tremor
Basically capless tank over filling can cause the evap purge value to fail. Hard starts and Rough Idling after filling up.

These codes are from Mustang and F-150 Ecoboost: P1450 CEL and P144C CEL. Not sure what they are for Ranger.

back on topic

6-evap-system-ford-f150-P1450-Google-Search-420230.png
The only thing I see is the idiot light on the dash. Dealer can look at it Aug 8th. Idles and runs just fine

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
And make sure its when you are lined up next to a tacoma whos ego is cutting checks his truck can't cash lol
Forget Tacoma, Tundra's get embarrassed too. I was driving home from our camping trip came up on a travel trailer doing a respectful 55 mph. when I was doing 60. so I waited and passed them. no big deal. a Brand New Tundra got really pissed off that a ranger towing a bigger trailer passed them at 60, and promptly sped up to 65 to pass me again.

I don't play that game, but damn.

Shelpdogg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
Mine is doing the same thing. Every time I fill the tank, the engine light comes on and gives me the same message on FordPass. Let me know what they tell you at the stealership.
I took mine in to have them check it and the light went off before I got there. They said they didn't see the problem. So, I'll fill the tank just before I go next time.

OP
OP
TremorPNW

TremorPNW

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger lariat tremor
Mine is doing the same thing. Every time I fill the tank, the engine light comes on and gives me the same message on FordPass. Let me know what they tell you at the stealership.
I took mine in to have them check it and the light went off before I got there. They said they didn't see the problem. So, I'll fill the tank just before I go next time.
Same here. The light went off. Still going to my appointment. I'll let you know what they say
Sponsored