First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Between normal spec variations being on the large side, bulging of the plastic due to the weight of the fuel and the capacity of the filler neck being able put in .62 additional gallons of gas does not seem out of line to me.
Sponsored

ccasanova22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Tremor
I ran the truck up and down steep grades, took several corners, and there was no cutting out so I believe there was at least 1/2 gallon left in the tank. Maybe these actually are 20 gallon? Mine shows 18.8 gallons on the pump if I run it to the area before the red “E”. Anywhere in the “E” with a little bit of gauge remaining is 19+ gallons.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I ran the truck up and down steep grades, took several corners, and there was no cutting out so I believe there was at least 1/2 gallon left in the tank. Maybe these actually are 20 gallon? Mine shows 18.8 gallons on the pump if I run it to the area before the red “E”. Anywhere in the “E” with a little bit of gauge remaining is 19+ gallons.
Are you always using the same pump when you get 19+? I've never gotten more than 18 from a tank on E.