LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just got an update through chat...

So, it's just been sitting in a lot less than 5 miles from the dealership all week.
I'm guessing beings you and I are NW people, and our builds have been pretty close to same time period, mine will arrive around the same time period.
Also, my dealer just sent me this:

The ranger is at port. There isn't any tracking for the trucks from Port to here but it usually takes about a week to get here on the lot. So we should see it by next week. There is a chance it shows up sooner and i'll be sure to reach out if I do get my hands on it sooner.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Surlyman

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tremor
Occupation
Hitman
Shippity ship shipped! Still 1/6-1/12 estimate.

Ugh, hopefully December does its thing and just flys right on by.

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
Extremely limited production. Probably never made it to the build and price. Rare beast though
Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it will get snapped up quickly.

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired

kwhit24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
UPDATE:
11/20/22 - Email that it was built
11/24/22 - Email that it was shipped
12/15/22 - Call from Dealer (Littleton, CO) that it was ready for pickup

Now just need to get the tint and Line-X bed liner installed. Haven't driven it much since I have a work truck but definitely will be taking it out in the mountains this weekend!
As much as I like the red accent grill, I decided to swap out the grill yesterday. I like the big FORD lettering and amber lights. More fun to come!

IMG_4651.JPEG

IMG_4652.JPEG

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
As much as I like the red accent grill, I decided to swap out the grill yesterday. I like the big FORD lettering and amber lights. More fun to come!

IMG_4651.JPEG

IMG_4652.JPEG
I'm not familiar with how the red accents are attached to the Tremor grill, but is there a way to transfer them to the Raptor grill?

Bashell

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Software Engineer

IMG_4651.JPEG

IMG_4652.JPEG
How’d you wire the amber lights? One of the accessory switches?

Icemanhd

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XL
Occupation
Retired
Shoot, my "in production" status is frozen. On Dec 1st my order status changed to the picture below (In production 12/8) and it hasn't changed since. I'm guessing if it doesn't move to "built" status in a day or two it will never get out of Michigan on a train heading towards Washington state before Christmas . Anyone have any feel for how long it takes to go from Built to Shipped?

In Production.jpg

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Shoot, my "in production" status is frozen. On Dec 1st my order status changed to the picture below (In production 12/8) and it hasn't changed since. I'm guessing if it doesn't move to "built" status in a day or two it will never get out of Michigan on a train heading towards Washington state before Christmas . Anyone have any feel for how long it takes to go from Built to Shipped?

In Production.jpg
Mine was more than a week... And more than 9 days on the train to south florida...

kwhit24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I'm not familiar with how the red accents are attached to the Tremor grill, but is there a way to transfer them to the Raptor grill?
Couple pictures of it below. The red inserts are removable with the tabs but the Raptor grill doesn't have those inserts. I guess I could try to cut them in but the outlines look slightly different so I don't think it would sit right

How’d you wire the amber lights? One of the accessory switches?
I bought the grill with the light pre wired. It comes with a connection piece that you run down into the driver side wheel well, find the fender light wire, plug and plug into the new wire connection. The new wire connection then goes back into the fender light. You just have to peel back the fabric to get to the fender light. Pictures attached

All in all this swap took maybe an hour

IMG_4663.JPEG

IMG_4660.JPEG

IMG_4661.JPEG

IMG_4662.JPEG
Sponsored