MY23 (2023) Order Compilation Data

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I have thought it would be interesting to see if at the beginning of this order cycle we could compile and then update MY23 Order statistics to see if thre was any correlation to date order placed, color, cab style, trim level, etc., when it comes to tracking or predicting build dates. I started a front end app here, and will add an interface to search later, to be able to update order details if/when they change, as well as provide a snapshot of all orders later.

Let me know your thoughts or if anyone thinks there is anything else worth tracking. I did not want it to be too in the weeds, so it is pretty high level to start. The data entry form can be found here.
Sponsored

Bashell

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Software Engineer
Your data entry form doesn't include the Tremor package. I was originally told that Tremor would probably add a month or two to the process.

OP
OP
Jbrubakerjr

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Your data entry form doesn't include the Tremor package. I was originally told that Tremor would probably add a month or two to the process.
Thanks, Aaron. I added it. Appreciate the input!

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I entered my stuff and submitted.
Is this something we should be able to see?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Submitted my form...

Realized my priority code is 19 after I submitted...

I asked my sales guy if I could get it moved higher, he said no... Doesn't matter because my truck is scheduled to be built in the first build week anyway... LOL

burnkill

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21' Ranger XLT Tremor
I have thought it would be interesting to see if at the beginning of this order cycle we could compile and then update MY23 Order statistics to see if thre was any correlation to date order placed, color, cab style, trim level, etc., when it comes to tracking or predicting build dates. I started a front end app here, and will add an interface to search later, to be able to update order details if/when they change, as well as provide a snapshot of all orders later.

Let me know your thoughts or if anyone thinks there is anything else worth tracking. I did not want it to be too in the weeds, so it is pretty high level to start. The data entry form can be found here.
Where can we see the current submissions?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Last seen Nov 22nd,me thinks they are enjoying life with their truck

OrlandoJay23

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger
Occupation
GC

Posted today

OrlandoJay23

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger
Occupation
GC
Is this thread not being monitored anymore?
Sponsored