First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Product Manager
Mine were showing 0 until I removed the Ranger and readded it then they showed up immediately
Interesting! I'll have to give that a shot tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!
Sponsored

redneck wrencher

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman
Initially, my truck was to be delivered between 12/6-12/12, so I contacted my salesperson yesterday for an update. It now has been pushed back until 12/25-12/30. So much for me getting an early Christmas present. ? Might still happen. Wife's Bronco Sport came in ahead of schedule, but was a dealer stock order earlier this year.
I have waited this long. What's a couple more weeks? More time to gather up my accessories before it arrives. ?

redneck wrencher

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ford Pass is still showing the points from the purchase of my wife's '22 Bronco Sport. Not sure why, since we used them to pay for her window tinting. Guess I will find out if they are still valid when I do the same for the Ranger when it comes in.

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
Mine were showing 0 until I removed the Ranger from my vehicles in the app and readded it then they showed up immediately
Thanks for this tip.....worked for me too. I had to re-activate the truck, but that was easy.

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
Initially, my truck was to be delivered between 12/6-12/12, so I contacted my salesperson yesterday for an update. It now has been pushed back until 12/25-12/30. So much for me getting an early Christmas present. ? Might still happen. Wife's Bronco Sport came in ahead of schedule, but was a dealer stock order earlier this year.
I have waited this long. What's a couple more weeks? More time to gather up my accessories before it arrives. ?
Is it coming by rail or convoy (truck)?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Rail
Dealership is SW of Houston, Texas
My delivery date change a whole bunch. The final delivery date is still a week away, but it arrived at the dealer last week...

I don't think they really know wtf is going on once it leaves the plant.

redneck wrencher

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My delivery date change a whole bunch. The final delivery date is still a week away, but it arrived at the dealer last week...

I don't think they really know wtf is going on once it leaves the plant.
I get that same vibe. Hopefully, it does arrive ahead of schedule. Won't hurt my feelings none. ?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I get that same vibe. Hopefully, it does arrive ahead of schedule. Won't hurt my feelings none. ?
Same here.

And if you have the railcar info, you can track it as it goes along the rail line.

I got it from Ford chat, but the dealer probably has it too.

superbren33

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Got my order placed for MY23 on 09/02. I'm a little behind in the line, as I had some other things to get taken care of before I placed my order. Actually wasn't going to even order until next year, but my local dealer is having a $4,000 rebate on all new vehicles right now. So that deal was too good to pass up. Salesmen said they were estimating around December/January time frame. Not sure how accurate that estimate is or not. I went with Lariat 500A(wanted 501A, but was told that the 501A options wasn't available to order at this time, due to lack of commodities for that package. I.E. the chip shortage) and the Tremor package, in Carbonized Grey. I can't wait until delivery. I already have a decent list of accessories and upgrades just waiting for the truck.

Screenshot_20220915-131348.png
Got the email with my VIN and that it's scheduled to start assembly the week of Jan 30th. I can't wait! Does anyone know about how long after assembly does it take to get to the dealer?

conwash

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Product Manager
Got the email with my VIN and that it's scheduled to start assembly the week of Jan 30th. I can't wait! Does anyone know about how long after assembly does it take to get to the dealer?
Congrats! I think timing from build date to dealer is truly dependent on a lot of variables, like your location to the production plant and whether it'll be shipped via Rail or Convoy.

In my experience, it took about 2 weeks and some change to ship from Michigan to Denver via Rail then by truck to the dealer. My truck had a build date of 11/18 and got to the dealer on 12/1, then I picked up on 12/3. But another member here had his shipped before mine via Convoy and took longer than expected, though I believe some issues during shipment slowed this down. All in all, it sounds like most people who have received their '23s arrived in under 3 weeks (others, correct me if I'm wrong).

superbren33

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Congrats! I think timing from build date to dealer is truly dependent on a lot of variables, like your location to the production plant and whether it'll be shipped via Rail or Convoy.

In my experience, it took about 2 weeks and some change to ship from Michigan to Denver via Rail then by truck to the dealer. My truck had a build date of 11/18 and got to the dealer on 12/1, then I picked up on 12/3. But another member here had his shipped before mine via Convoy and took longer than expected, though I believe some issues during shipment slowed this down. All in all, it sounds like most people who have received their '23s arrived in under 3 weeks (others, correct me if I'm wrong).
Thanks for that info. That's about what I expected. Most things I saw online, it is about a week or so to build, and then 1-2 weeks shipping. I'm in Illinois, so most likely will go rail to STL, then truck to the dealer just across the river. So hopefully I should have my truck by mid to end February!

WantMyRanger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger tremor
Occupation
IT

I wish it was under 3 week! Mine was built 11/30 and has not shipped yet. Other that ordered weeks after me have already received their truck. I think it’s all a matter of luck.
Sponsored