Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
Art,

You should double-check the Ford build site and check with your dealer. Rear seat delete might not be available in Canada. ?
I didnt see it on the build site. I get with dealer.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I did the rear seat delete conversion on my Lariat as I didn't need/want the seats...built a raised platform for our two pups and their doggie seats.
Parts consist of the rear panel which has insulation/sound deadener installed, and the top trim piece.
Parts will run you around $300 or so.
Check with Levitttown Ford Parts sponsor for prices.

Count Desmondo

First Name
Desmondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Supercab
Looking good. :)

I custom ordered mine last year with the factory rear seat delete. We're empty nesters and the wife's Escape has rear seats if the need ever arises.

The factory Supercab rear seats are pretty much useless, in my opinion, and I wanted the sportiest Ranger possible. A little extra storage space behind the seats is a bonus.

I have the Ford Performance/Borla exhaust and I don't notice any additional noise. My previous vehicle was a 2001 Bullitt GT that had a fairly loud factory exhaust, complete with drone at 45-50 MPH, so the Ranger sounds very, very tame in comparison.

IMG_20201006_190443599_HDR.jpg
Like the setup! What seat covers are those?

Reactions: Doc

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
What model of canopy is this?
Ares CX with outdoorsman windows add on. Double check with your dealer if I mentioned the right add on but should be right.

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Yes Scab's are a rare sight. When I ordered mine the dealer had none. I told him the truck I wanted did not exist. He built it as I wanted it, he searched and then said "You are right It does not exist." It is just a Scab Lariat 4X4 with 502a pkg, Sport appearance package in Oxford white with the tow package and factory spray in bed liner.

1636115065793.png

Last edited:

Espo78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yes Scab's are a rare sight. When I ordered mine the dealer had none. I told him the truck I wanted did not exist. He built it as I wanted it, he searched and then said "You are right It does not exist." It is just a Scab Lariat 4X4 with Sport appearance package in Oxford white with the tow package and factory spray in bed liner.

1636115065793.png
That is one unicorn of a build!

And on the topic of seat deletes, the rear cushions are easily removable and thats 1/2 of the seat delete right there. The seatbelts are nice to have for securing cargo as well. Think twice before doing the seat delete.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Supercab Love.....yep. This was the 1st Scab in Tx. and 1st by any member on this forum. Just passed 36k and still smile every time I get in it. For whatever reason, this is the only truck I have ever owned (of many) that my wife likes. We road trip in it and leave her Edge ST at home. All around great experience so far.

IMG_3708.jpg