SuperCab Love

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
well everyone with a damn crew cab is to blame imo , more doors and a nursery option for my truck please , this should be the other way around, dropping doors , not adding more , turning our beloved TRUCKS , into SUV's , so get a SUV + trailer and leave SuperCabs and Single Cabs alone , and don't claim "they dont sell" if you don't make any , i never see any , I drive by several car lots to and from work ... maybe less and "they don't make em anymore" is better , makes me even cooler ?, if that's even possible...
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
If I really wanted to be cool I would go find a Ranchero and restore and muscle it. 427 Cobra Jet Engine...

1665769848473.png

1665769947173.png

My day had a '72

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
well everyone with a damn crew cab is to blame imo , more doors and a nursery option for my truck please , this should be the other way around, dropping doors , not adding more , turning our beloved TRUCKS , into SUV's , so get a SUV + trailer and leave SuperCabs and Single Cabs alone , and don't claim "they dont sell" if you don't make any , i never see any , I drive by several car lots to and from work ... maybe less and "they don't make em anymore" is better , makes me even cooler ?, if that's even possible...
Makes ours collectors' items no?

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Just a couple shots of my 2022 SCAB. Adds - WeatherTech mats throughout, WeatherTech mud flaps, Westin polished rocksliders, ARE Topper, Spray-in bedliner, and Tremor Suspension.
Blue 1.jpg
Blue 2.jpg
Blue 3.jpg

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Just a couple shots of my 2022 SCAB. Adds - WeatherTech mats throughout, WeatherTech mud flaps, Westin polished rocksliders, ARE Topper, Spray-in bedliner, and Tremor Suspension.
Blue 1.jpg
Blue 2.jpg
Blue 3.jpg
BYU-TEE-FULL !! :rockon:

Does that topper mount with clamps or bolts ?

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Blue 1.jpg
Blue 2.jpg
Blue 3.jpg
That's exactly what I want for my SuperCab.

Montana Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Do I hear Ford won't be building rangers with the super cab option again? That would end my love, for a replacement truck anyway. :(
I heard that for 2023 they would no longer offer SuperCab F-150s in the Lariat configuration. Too bad, because if I were to buy an F-150 in the future, that would have been it.

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I heard that for 2023 they would no longer offer SuperCab F-150s in the Lariat configuration. Too bad, because if I were to buy an F-150 in the future, that would have been it.
Ford cares very little as to what the customers want. They delete content after your order without any other options or choices offered. They take the attitude of "buy it or not, we don't really care what you think because somebody will eventually buy it off the lot."