SuperCab Love

Jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT SuperCrew 4x2. Former '21 SuperCab Owner
What I don't like about your setup,, is you need to pull it out to assess the storage doors. It that correct?
I don't guess it's much more work than removing the seat bottoms to access the storage. Looks like it could just be tilted up.

Definitely good for a dog since any decent weight on the dials that lock and unlock the little storage bins will cause the dial to push through and fall into the bin. I wasn't careful once when I placed an air compressor behind my seat and set the foot on the dial. It popped right down into the bin. I was able to put it back into place, but won't say it's fun to do.

I'm sure a Bernese Mountain dog has enough weight to pop the dial trough and the hole could hurt its leg in the process.
Sponsored

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
I don't guess it's much more work than removing the seat bottoms to access the storage. Looks like it could just be tilted up.

Definitely good for a dog since any decent weight on the dials that lock and unlock the little storage bins will cause the dial to push through and fall into the bin. I wasn't careful once when I placed an air compressor behind my seat and set the foot on the dial. It popped right down into the bin. I was able to put it back into place, but won't say it's fun to do.

I'm sure a Bernese Mountain dog has enough weight to pop the dial trough and the hole could hurt its leg in the process.
Our 60lbs dogs also pushed those stupid knobes in so I replace them with dummy covers and the covers just reast on there. Our rear platform for the mutts just fills the space between the stroage seat platform to the seats back. That way the ford floor storage boxes are still readlity avaible.

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Took the Ranger down to Phoenix to pick up some privets from a nursery down there. The nursery guys said I was going to lose every leaf on them during the drive back to Sedona. I proceeded to lay the privets on their side, then closed the tonneau cover and tail gate. They were amazed that they fit. ???
6C0DE73A-740D-4DEB-B525-685B7C04D98A.jpeg
4628F2F8-3918-4F4B-9F19-1B844F364E01.jpeg

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Took the Ranger down to Phoenix to pick up some privets from a nursery down there. The nursery guys said I was going to lose every leaf on them during the drive back to Sedona. I proceeded to lay the privets on their side, then closed the tonneau cover and tail gate. They were amazed that they fit. ???
4628F2F8-3918-4F4B-9F19-1B844F364E01.jpeg
6' privets - SCab for the WIN !!

What is that pole you used to hold them forward ?

Joedanger22

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger
Occupation
Aircraft Assembler
Seems like the SuperCrew outweighs the SuperCab everywhere I look. If you’re like me you enjoy looking a pictures of trucks like yours. Show off your SuperCab Rangers.

Only thing I’ve done is Fox suspension.

4D2DB2FF-5117-4D5F-A869-04979C554277.jpeg
Every Ranger I've owned was a SC.
If I had to do it over...I would have purchased one instead. My back seats just carry my Callaways. My dirt bike barely fits in the bed. But damn it is sweet.

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
6' privets - SCab for the WIN !!

What is that pole you used to hold them forward ?
Keeper ratcheting cargo pole, started off easy to use, but now it sticks alot. ?

k_teven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Every Ranger I've owned was a SC.
If I had to do it over...I would have purchased one instead. My back seats just carry my Callaways. My dirt bike barely fits in the bed. But damn it is sweet.
My first two Rangers were both standard cab. When I bought my first one, they didn't even make any extended cab versions (1984). My first SuperCab was my 2007.

It seems everyone, even Ford, favors the SuperCrew. I had to add the Tremor suspension on mine after getting it (SuperCab) as Ford won't sell it that way. If a dealer orders one for their lot, they order the SuperCrew 99.99999% of the time. This is one of the reasons Ford really frustrates the hell out of me.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Any full size adults spend any time sitting in the back? How is it?

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Any full size adults spend any time sitting in the back? How is it?
I drive, long legs, so my seat is mostly back, not much room behind. Passenger side (wifey) seat can be more forward, backseat is fine on smoother roads, off-road tossing gets old quick back there.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I fear we may not have a Supercab option in the future , Toyota will probably keep it longer than Ford and GM , sadly...
The Maverick doesn't come with it either and probably won't :(
Sponsored