jlmotox

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
looks good! I like how they thought outside the box on this one by keeping the factory bumper. Shackle mounts look a little thin/weak...

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Looks great. Shrockworks sure does a great job on about everything, don't they.

What the hell... I like it just for the bull bar look!

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Clean and great looking for sure.

Devjones2236

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger w/2inch level kit and Fox Shocks with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/70/17r
Occupation
Behavioral Health
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ditch the Warn bumper ? I do dig the Westin and had I not already ordered the 589 hidden mount I may have gone with it. Its low key yet offers more angle for the recovery line.
Do you mind me asking how much you paid for the 589 Fab hidden winch mount? I was waiting for them to get more in and they did....they have it priced at $500. That seems so high to me for a winch mount. I was hoping $250, $300 tops. That’s more than some winches.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I really like the look of this with how it blends with the factory bumper. I'll probably still go with the ARB bumper anyways but this still looks like an awesome option for the trucks compared to most anything else.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Nice clean look. Even without a winch it give some extra front protection and the bull bar look. Without a winch would you need to relocate the ACC sensor? Some of the bull bar add-ons I've seen are huge and ugly. Most also mess with sensors.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Nice clean look. Even without a winch it give some extra front protection and the bull bar look. Without a winch would you need to relocate the ACC sensor? Some of the bull bar add-ons I've seen are huge and ugly. Most also mess with sensors.
Looking at the page it has an option for the front radar on the ACC.

ac_perks

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I would think you would need to relocate it - part of the bull bar & lower bumper would be in the field of view of the sensor. Really depends how sensitive it is, possible it could work. The Fab Four relocation bracket is only $100 so not a huge expense if you want to try leaving the sensor in the normal location to start. I’ll be mounting a winch on mine though so already planning to relocate the sensor.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Look at the Shrockworks site. One of the options that is available for the kit is an ACC relocation kit.

ACC Relocation Kit.jpg

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Look at the Shrockworks site. One of the options that is available for the kit is an ACC relocation kit.

ACC Relocation Kit.jpg
Thanks, I don't have ACC, but was just commenting that without a winch it may not block the existing sensor position. I'm not an off-roader , but a little extra protection up front is always a good thing. And this would be less obnoxious than some i've seen.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I like this, but would cut the hoop/ bull bar off, for a more stealth look. Cool idea though.
Sponsored