First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
Glad I found this thread - I've also been waiting on my order for 6+ months. Couldn't get in touch with anyone so I decided to cancel. Shame because I was really hoping to have them on before my Sierra expedition this weekend.
Sponsored

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
I'm gonna be the bearer of bad news on my end.
Last communication was The 11th of November not 21st.

I filed a charge back with Capital One. Ordered a set of Hot Metal Fab Sliders today.
Just ordered with HMF as well. They are (somewhat) local so hopefully will be better and quicker than Shrockworks.

Mikejr89

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
I just had my credit card charge back last week for an order I placed in July. Was told 4 months. Ever since end of October I could only get ahold of them on the phone once. Never responded to emails or voice mails after. Sounds like they’re going out of business. They’re getting tons of negative reviews on google last couple weeks all for the same thing.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
This is pretty sad, if it be the case. I really like mine.

Kinda glad my wife chose something else for her Bronco, otherwise we'd be in a hurt too.

Hoping others get there $ back.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is really to bad as they were had a really good company product. What really sucks is if they were a corporation (S corp, LLC etc) I don't think there's much anyone can do. You can't sue them personally and if they didn't own the building and only leased it there's nothing to go after there.

Plus guys like this usually have a huge group after them because they've been doing this for so long you'd have to stand in a long line waiting for your money. The big creditors like the banks and state (I'm sure he wasn't paying his taxes either) will get their money first.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
So the possible catalyst for all this was one manager passing away and throwing the entire operation into chaos? Talk about all eggs in one basket. This is why you always cross-train positions.

Better to have and not need, then need and not have.

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Sucks the hear about these stories. Not only are people screwed out of cash, but another small business has failed, people lost jobs, and we lost some really solid products (I was lucky to get full skids and sliders last year from them). Just sad all around.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Whats a good alternative?
What part do you need? White Knuckle makes killer sliders. RCI makes a sweet skid plate set (including fuel tank skid, though I don't have it yet). Bumpers are ARB, AFN (this is what I have), Coastal Offroad (weld yourself, or hire a welder).

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
What part do you need? White Knuckle makes killer sliders. RCI makes a sweet skid plate set (including fuel tank skid, though I don't have it yet). Bumpers are ARB, AFN (this is what I have), Coastal Offroad (weld yourself, or hire a welder).
Havent needed them yet, havent been anywhere too gnarly since last yr i spent all my cash elsewhere. But i had the shrockworks down on a wishlist, w/ them gone I needed to replace it w/ something else which hopefully I can this yr.
Sponsored