themikeyan

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Any one know if a group buy is coming up? My wife is pregnant and is starting to bug me on my truck being to hard to get into... Also if no group buy is coming up soon does anyone know of a company with less lead time. Shockworks said 3 weeks, Rocky road said 6 :(
I know we wanted to do another one but the forum is against member started group buys on behalf of a company, and with the mess we're in it doesn't seem like the best timing. I'm not adverse to reaching out to them though.

That said, for the sliders, this is about what you get for a step:

20191205_181243.jpg
Sponsored

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Any one know if a group buy is coming up? My wife is pregnant and is starting to bug me on my truck being to hard to get into... Also if no group buy is coming up soon does anyone know of a company with less lead time. Shockworks said 3 weeks, Rocky road said 6 :(
A shrockwork slider isn't going to help with this, you'd need an actual step. I think the nfab epyx are the most functional that I've seen.

RangerRick13

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I am reading about their slider, it sounds like they dont want you using them as step ups?

Maltese

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX & XLT Ranger
I am reading about their slider, it sounds like they dont want you using them as step ups?
They are body protection first, so they are tucked up out of the way. You can totally put your weight on them, you can lift the car by them with a high lift jack! They just are not as comfortable to stand on as a dedicated step. So, if you want protection, sliders are the way to go. Right tool for the right job kind of thing.
Sponsored