First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If true this iis great news. If it’s the 3.0 V6 with 400 hp and 415tq this with be an animal especially when tuned! :like:??

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Plausibly the 400 HP kW 415 lb.-ft 3-litre gas Twin Turbo DOHC VCT EcoBoost 3.0L V6 out of Lima, Ohio.
If so I’ll be putting a reservation in day one, hopefully it’s not like the Bronco launch.:shock: Guess I’ll have to postpone retirement a few more years now.:curse:?

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
If so I’ll be putting a reservation in day one, hopefully it’s not like the Bronco launch.:shock: Guess I’ll have to postpone retirement a few more years now.:curse:?
Imo there's no way a Ranger raptor is going to command as long of a waiting list as the Bronco has.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
True about the bronco but that is because of how long it was absent. However a ranger raptor will still be badass.
Not only that, but a Ranger raptor is definitely going to cost $$$.

I've heard quite a few people complain about how (relatively) close in price a new ranger is to an f150.. and how they'd rather (or they have) just pony up a bit more for the full size truck.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think Ford learned their lesson(s) and successfully applied them to the Lightning. Ahhh, never mind. The Raptor launch is doomed.
lol Well they promised not again and here we are with the Bronco. :oops: I'm hoping the 3rd times a charm but I guess we'll have to wait and see.?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Hahahahahah. I had a good friend who worked for Ford locally… I wanted one 2 years ago … not the Sport version; and after pandemic and all the BS, I said F IT, and found the Ranger Roush.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
Every time manufacturers come out with these high performance trucks, SUV’s they price them out of 99% of peoples budget. I make VERY GOOD money and I still refuse to pay more than 45-50k for any vehicle. I’m hoping the Performance market goes back the way it was in the days of muscle cars where you could get the top
Tier power plants with base model or mid level trims.
lol Well they promised not again and here we are with the Bronco. :oops: I'm hoping the 3rd times a charm but I guess we'll have to wait and see.?
Sponsored