First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Kind of like the 6.4ltr hemi badge on this 2 door jeep truck.?
20210311_185344.jpg
There are companies making Hemi conversion Jeeps out there. For $50K plus the cost of the jeep you can get a hell cat wrangler.

aeroshots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
There are companies making Hemi conversion Jeeps out there. For $50K plus the cost of the jeep you can get a hell cat wrangler.
Yeppers. That one is mine and it does have a 6.4 hemi crate engine and appropriate running gear. It's also a two door truck. Kind of like a Gladiator only better. ?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Yeppers. That one is mine and it does have a 6.4 hemi crate engine and appropriate running gear. It's also a two door truck. Kind of like a Gladiator only better. ?
Do you have vid of that beast, would love to hear it scream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I have a pic of a 2 door JK build that has a truck bed an it's what I wanted but Jeep wouldn't ever build it.

039_zps5b70823a.jpg

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
IMHO... I highly doubt it. Considering most manufacturers ( including ford ) are making PR statements about how soon they will be " all electric ". Probably not to busy scheming up new combustion engine designs...especially ones with more moving parts and potentially higher emissions to midigate.
I wouldn't be so sure.

New Baby Zilla?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah...I don’t know what the heck they’re talking about. :crackup:
If you ever watched Adult Swim (anime/cartoon show) or were a fan of the earlier Japanese anime classics, Dragon Ball Z was just that - a continuing dragons and dungeons kind of magic anime with good vs evil in a saga...blah blah. The phrase, "It's Over 9,000" was a classic line when the hero drew so much magic energy that his power level went sky high...completely shocking the arch villain's who got there rear ends kicked..lol

That's all it is and many (but not all) understand that reference...especially in conjunction with something stoopid:LOL:

Last edited:

neondave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger , super cab , 2wd , auto , 4.0
I haven't bought a new Ranger yet, I'm just sitting back watching the feedback folks give on new ones.
I'd like to see a naturally aspirated V6 option . I've had good luck with my '94 4.0 . I know the new ones will run circles around it , but I'm looking down the road ,after 100k + ,less upkeep ,maintainance , etc. . ?? Do you think Ford will ever offer that ?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
If you ever watched Adult Swim (anime/cartoon show) or were a fan of the earlier Japanese anime classics, Dragon Ball Z was just that - a continuing dragons and dungeons kind of magic anime with good vs evil in a saga...blah blah. The phrase, "It's Over 9,000" was a classic line when the hero drew so much magic energy that his power level with sky high...completely shocking the arch villain's who got there rear ends kicked..lol

That's all it is and many (but not all) understand that reference...especially in conjuction with something stoopid:LOL:
TMUI Too Much Useless Information ? or is it ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
If you ever watched Adult Swim (anime/cartoon show) or were a fan of the earlier Japanese anime classics, Dragon Ball Z was just that - a continuing dragons and dungeons kind of magic anime with good vs evil in a saga...blah blah. The phrase, "It's Over 9,000" was a classic line when the hero drew so much magic energy that his power level with sky high...completely shocking the arch villain's who got there rear ends kicked..lol

That's all it is and many (but not all) understand that reference...especially in conjuction with something stoopid:LOL:
Thank you! I’m definitely behind on my cartoons :crackup:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
And buy muffler gas by the barrels...if you're going to tell a lie, make sure you tell a BIG LIE...like Brandon... ?

Make it a V12 and I'll believe it...
I know that we (overseas) are getting a V6 Turbo Diesel as an option. IM very excited about that, but what I really want to know is what they are putting in the new Ranger Raptor here. Maybe a V6 Bi Turbo or perhaps the 2.7ltr.
?