New Ford Ranger Sport V6 Diesel review and First Drive!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's been growing on me the more I see it, just not a huge fan of the C shaped front lights.

At the 5:40 mark there's NO damper still. :mad: Guess that'll keep me in business through another generation.?

OP
OP
that408guy

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
It's been growing on me the more I see it, just not a huge fan of the C shaped front lights.

At the 5:40 mark there's NO damper still. :mad: Guess that'll keep me in business through another generation.?
I do love the 5g lights better that's for sure. Digging the interior additions. Seats look super comfy

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I do love the 5g lights better that's for sure. Digging the interior additions. Seats look super comfy
Yes I like our 5G lights better but I'm sure these will grow on me in time, I hate change. lol

I doubt they will but I hope they offer the marine grade vinyl as an option. They are super comfortable in the Bronco, much more than the leather in my Lariat.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
That has A-pillar grab handles on both sides.

What do you want to bet that the US version is missing the driver's side due to a different air bag?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I do like it. Seems more refined inside except for that Amazon Kindle they stuck on the dash. Maybe in four years after my current truck is paid off, I might look at one. But for now, I am pleased with my truck.

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
I do like it. Seems more refined inside except for that Amazon Kindle they stuck on the dash. Maybe in four years after my current truck is paid off, I might look at one. But for now, I am pleased with my truck.
The vertical screen is bad. Same in the current Explorer with tech package.

At least this one looks a little more integrated. The Explorer’s vertical screen is an abomination.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The vertical screen is bad. Same in the current Explorer with tech package.

At least this one looks a little more integrated. The Explorer’s vertical screen is an abomination.
I'm really hoping the one in the next gen Ranger will look like the Bronco with the 12" horizontal screen. Seeing as they're both made at MAP you'd think they'd have similar screens. ?

SteveH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
Not really digging the front design either. The rest of it looks great though. I'm betting the torque from those diesel engines will push you back in the seat.
Sponsored