Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sid, Just a guess but I don't think your wife is going to like that hanging out the dinette window. :shock::LOL:
Funny you mentioned her...she's in MI this week...?
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Working on reopening the Keystone pipeline.... ?

Serious printing requires some serious ventilation...one piece at a time...this looks like PVC but it's actually 3" mailing tubes and printed connectors 1 mm thick...super light...PVC was way too heavy and the parts costed well north of $100...

IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG

Extraction point...

IMG_7974.JPG
Sid, Just a guess but I don't think your wife is going to like that hanging out the dinette window. :shock::LOL:
Boy will she be surprised when she gets home. :shock: Should I text you my address in case you need a place to crash??
Simple, just her that it is part of your new 25' underwater river crossing mod...?

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Extraction system complete...long wait for the 3" inline duct fan...draws particulates from hot end and plumbs them up/over to the ceiling vent fan...

IMG_8026.JPG
IMG_8027.JPG
IMG_8028.JPG
IMG_8032.JPG

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Extraction system complete...long wait for the 3" inline duct fan...draws particulates from hot end and plumbs them up/over to the ceiling vent fan...

IMG_8026.JPG
IMG_8027.JPG
IMG_8028.JPG
IMG_8032.JPG
Looks good Sid, even your house is all lit up like the space shuttle. I really don't know why I'm surprised at this. :facepalm:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
6 quarts of oil milk? ? :p

IMG_8054.JPG
IMG_8072.JPG

NewRanger009

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
The LEDs were wired together in parallel and the positive tied into the top left lead (yellow/green) which are switched on/off with the marker lights. The negative tied to any ground bolt under the hood.
aThcHtz.jpg

9zv8wJA.jpg

CUk6txs.jpg

SuGLYg2.jpg

LED source...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ECTQNF6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Just got my Ranger 6 months ago, and I loved your setup.
I've bought the Raptor Grill from Amazon. The connection to the lights isn't like the one from Stage3, its just exposed black and red wire. I see where you tapped on the side marker using the Green/Orange wire. But which ground bolt did you use? I didn't want to mess up my electricals if I use the wrong bolt as a ground.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
@Msfitoy we've spoken before, but I have another request.

Do you have an online bank you can acquire things as simple as font programming to print letters?

In near future I am going to be shaving my fender vent badging down and I'd prefer some raised plastic letters/numbers than going vinyl.

We are talking 5 letters and 1 number if done separately. Or 4 letters, one space, one letter, one number if printed as one single piece.

1" tall, about 4" long, and wouldn't need more than say a quarter inch in thickness. Probably a kids project in ease to a serious printer hobbiest.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my Ranger 6 months ago, and I loved your setup.
I've bought the Raptor Grill from Amazon. The connection to the lights isn't like the one from Stage3, its just exposed black and red wire. I see where you tapped on the side marker using the Green/Orange wire. But which ground bolt did you use? I didn't want to mess up my electricals if I use the wrong bolt as a ground.
There's a ground bolt in front of the air box if you look down...that's the one I used...also the negative battery post is always failsafe...I have at least 4 grounding wires there...

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@Msfitoy we've spoken before, but I have another request.

Do you have an online bank you can acquire things as simple as font programming to print letters?

In near future I am going to be shaving my fender vent badging down and I'd prefer some raised plastic letters/numbers than going vinyl.

We are talking 5 letters and 1 number if done separately. Or 4 letters, one space, one letter, one number if printed as one single piece.

1" tall, about 4" long, and wouldn't need more than say a quarter inch in thickness. Probably a kids project in ease to a serious printer hobbiest.
Hi Jack...I'm not aware of any...but then again, for anything custom I always rely on my own CAD data...if I were doing lettering for printing, I would start from scratch...show me what you're thinking and I can better asses what it would take...probably easy job as long as they're flat...

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jack...I'm not aware of any...but then again, for anything custom I always rely on my own CAD data...if I were doing lettering for printing, I would start from scratch...show me what you're thinking and I can better asses what it would take...probably easy job as long as they're flat...
Yup flat, just raised a quarter inch to give some depth. I'll get back to you this evening.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Yup flat, just raised a quarter inch to give some depth. I'll get back to you this evening.
If you're looking for someone to do printing for you, there's a few places that do it assuming you have files to print, I've used Shapeways a few times, just throwing that out there.

NewRanger009

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
There's a ground bolt in front of the air box if you look down...that's the one I used...also the negative battery post is always failsafe...I have at least 4 grounding wires there...
Perfect, thank you! I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Perfect, thank you! I will post some pictures tomorrow.
You can see at least two ground (yellow/blue)...there's probably another one under these two lol...
IMG_7414.JPG