Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Hello Ranger-ers,

I'm new to the forum from Haldimand County, Ontario (the north shore of Lake Erie).

In February I bought a new 2020 Lariat FX4 Black with Black Pack, and I am LOVING it. I had the dealer do a 3.5 lift, Warn Ascent front bumper & Warn 12s winch install, along with some other smaller work, before I picked it up.

I have since added more, building a cross-country off-road touring camping retirement vehicle. I will likely do a build thread and stack the photos, because I'm still pretty pumped about it, lol.

Back orders and shipping delays have slowed the whole process, but rims, tires, light bar, light pods, reverse lights, box lights, rock lights, under hood lights, tonneau, swing out left, sliders, cb, tint, hood and window guards, S-pod, fuel tank, water tank, secondary 12V & compressor are all here or on route. I also updated a bunch of new recovery gear, as I'll be doing allot of solo tripping.

I knew as soon as I saw this site, it was going to cost me more money, and while surfing first day, I'm already set up to order a Prinsu Roof Rack and accessories first thing tomorrow morning, lol. I love it though, I still need a few things to complete my vision.

Jay
mXLeJCv.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello Ranger-ers,

I'm new to the forum from Haldimand County, Ontario (the north shore of Lake Erie).

In February I bought a new 2020 Lariat FX4 Black with Black Pack, and I am LOVING it. I had the dealer do a 3.5 lift, Warn Ascent front bumper & Warn 12s winch install, along with some other smaller work, before I picked it up.

I have since added more, building a cross-country off-road touring camping retirement vehicle. I will likely do a build thread and stack the photos, because I'm still pretty pumped about it, lol.

Back orders and shipping delays have slowed the whole process, but rims, tires, light bar, light pods, reverse lights, box lights, rock lights, under hood lights, tonneau, swing out left, sliders, cb, tint, hood and window guards, S-pod, fuel tank, water tank, secondary 12V & compressor are all here or on route. I also updated a bunch of new recovery gear, as I'll be doing allot of solo tripping.

I knew as soon as I saw this site, it was going to cost me more money, and while surfing first day, I'm already set up to order a Prinsu Roof Rack and accessories first thing tomorrow morning, lol. I love it though, I still need a few things to complete my vision.

Jay
mXLeJCv.jpg
Welcome! Beautiful Ranger! :like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here’s Dirty Stumpy and NuBlu ...latest member ..

DB3B1B14-0576-4CA6-BA04-EBD47E95427A.jpeg

3D2866F6-7A24-4F4B-A084-24CFC5A4DCBE.jpeg
You surprised me with that one Doc, Love that blue! Are you still getting a Maverick?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s Dirty Stumpy and NuBlu ...latest member ..

DB3B1B14-0576-4CA6-BA04-EBD47E95427A.jpeg

3D2866F6-7A24-4F4B-A084-24CFC5A4DCBE.jpeg
What the what? Looks like you’ll have a stable of pick-ups soon Doc.

btw - that new Cactus Red looks awesome!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had Toyota’s for years as well as working at the dealership as parts guy. Not looking back love this new Ranger. 1800 on it towed the trailer easily. Wifey likes it too. Waiting on the folding hard tonneau. First one damaged by Usually Pound and Smash.
Nice Scab Neil.

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer

vitacura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger XLT Tremor
Hello Everyone! I was looking at ordering a Ranger until I found out my local dealer has the exact truck + options I wanted already en route. Only difference was the addition of running boards. I placed a deposit today on that Lariat FX2 in Velocity Blue that is due to arrive by months end. That saved me 3 or so months of waiting, but it did cost me as they won't take X plan on a non customer ordered vehicle, but we were able to put together a fair deal.

I'm amazed at how many dealers in my area are sticking to MSRP minus incentives or even had their mandatory add on packages to inflate the price. (One dealer had $3100 'advantage package' added to all cars on the lot, no negotiating that even on the XLT I test drove.)

Can't wait to pick it up!

navyguy7224

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat CC Tremor
Occupation
Ford Service Tech
Hey Y'all,

Names Patrick. I purchased a 2021 Lariat Tremor as of today, while stationed overseas and will be actually getting my truck early July. Picture is to the left but better one is below. Anxious to learn more about these trucks. Thanks in advance for any and all help. See y'all around the threads.

Here she is y'all!!!

My Ranger.jpg

-P
Sponsored

Last edited: