New Members Introduce Yourself!

JoshS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 and 2012 Subaru Forester
Hey all! Just picked up this sweet 21 XLT FX4 last week. Stock except for a Truxedo tonneau cover and Raptor grill! Living up in Northern BC, Canada. This thing is gonna see some adventures for sure. Can't wait to figure out what this beauty can do and get some ideas from you all about what can make it a little better. So far I am blown away by this drivetrain. It is bonkers. For mountain bike enthusiasts who want to carry bikes but still use their bed and tow check out this awesome Latchit Rack. Designed in the US and it's a really clever design. Anyways thanks for the invite and glad to be here! Sorry next time I'll make these pics a little smaller!

Ranger 2.jpg

ranger 3.jpg

ranger 4.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello Everyone! I was looking at ordering a Ranger until I found out my local dealer has the exact truck + options I wanted already en route. Only difference was the addition of running boards. I placed a deposit today on that Lariat FX2 in Velocity Blue that is due to arrive by months end. That saved me 3 or so months of waiting, but it did cost me as they won't take X plan on a non customer ordered vehicle, but we were able to put together a fair deal.

I'm amazed at how many dealers in my area are sticking to MSRP minus incentives or even had their mandatory add on packages to inflate the price. (One dealer had $3100 'advantage package' added to all cars on the lot, no negotiating that even on the XLT I test drove.)

Can't wait to pick it up!
Welcome and congratulations!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Y'all,

Names Patrick. I purchased a 2021 Lariat Tremor as of today, while stationed overseas and will be actually getting my truck early July. Picture is to the left but better one is below. Anxious to learn more about these trucks. Thanks in advance for any and all help. See y'all around the threads.

Here she is y'all!!!

My Ranger.jpg

-P
Congratulations! Great-looking Ranger!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all! Just picked up this sweet 21 XLT FX4 last week. Stock except for a Truxedo tonneau cover and Raptor grill! Living up in Northern BC, Canada. This thing is gonna see some adventures for sure. Can't wait to figure out what this beauty can do and get some ideas from you all about what can make it a little better. So far I am blown away by this drivetrain. It is bonkers. For mountain bike enthusiasts who want to carry bikes but still use their bed and tow check out this awesome Latchit Rack. Designed in the US and it's a really clever design. Anyways thanks for the invite and glad to be here! Sorry next time I'll make these pics a little smaller!

Ranger 2.jpg

ranger 3.jpg

ranger 4.jpg
Welcome! Love that Cyber Orange :inlove:

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
Hi everyone....I just purchased a 2020 XLT with sports package 4x4 with all the bells and whistles except heated seats,led lights,no push button start and sadly no tow package but I intend on getting it anyway. I have a bedliner the plastic one and just bought my gator efx hard tonneau....mudflaps ,rain guards and I'm going to install a swing case. I had a 2017 Ridgeline Rtlt almost too of the line. But too many issues with it and I just had enough. Hondas are Not what they once were. So I sold her and moved up to a Ranger and boy am I thrilled. I love it.
PXL_20210512_152730691.jpg

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
Hi everyone....I just purchased a 2020 XLT with sports package 4x4 with all the bells and whistles except heated seats,led lights,no push button start and sadly no tow package but I intend on getting it anyway. I have a bedliner the plastic one and just bought my gator efx hard tonneau....mudflaps ,rain guards and I'm going to install a swing case. I had a 2017 Ridgeline Rtlt almost too of the line. But too many issues with it and I just had enough. Hondas are Not what they once were. So I sold her and moved up to a Ranger and boy am I thrilled. I love it.
By the way she only had 2,000 miles on her...a left over that was a loaner car.....

rfruscel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Hi Everyone. I've been viewing the forum for the last 6wks while I racked up 1,000 miles on my new 2021 Ranger XLT FX4. I strayed from Ford for a bit and played around with a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon.

I'm very happy to be back in a Ford and I'm really impressed with this 2.3L turbo!

Ranger.png

Whitey Bulger

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL / 2020 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
Hello.
My name is Leo. I live in Tampa Bay, Florida.
I have a 2020 Ford Ranger XL SuperCab 2wd

20210120_152334.jpg
2.jpg
and a 2020 Harley Street Glide.
I've been wrenching on cars and motorcycles since 1968.
Now I have actual warrantees so those days have been over for awhile.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Hello.

20210120_152334.jpg
2.jpg
Welcome Leo from Champa Bay!!!
A man and his toys........ :rockon: :sunglasses:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hey Y'all,

Names Patrick. I purchased a 2021 Lariat Tremor as of today, while stationed overseas and will be actually getting my truck early July. Picture is to the left but better one is below. Anxious to learn more about these trucks. Thanks in advance for any and all help. See y'all around the threads.

Here she is y'all!!!

My Ranger.jpg

-P
Bet your itching to get home. Thanks for your service :like:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hello.

20210120_152334.jpg
2.jpg
Nice Ranger Leo. You can't go wrong with black and chrome on a streety :clap:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Looks Great DJ. Very nice :like:

navyguy7224

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat CC Tremor
Occupation
Ford Service Tech