Howdy from CA - 2021 STX FX4

Tincan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX FX4
Hey all,

Got my Ranger back in April but finally getting around to registering and introducing myself! First new car I've ever bought and loving the truck. We do a lot of remote camping so most stuff is aimed at making that more enjoyable. Here's some photos from last weekend east of San Diego.

Here's what I've got so far:
  • Leitner ACS rack
  • AreaBFE Hardshell tent
  • Frontrunner awning
  • Hardkorr ditch lights
  • Lightforce fascia panel
  • Ford pivot storage on the passenger side
  • Rokblokz mudflaps
Next up will be to building a battery box and a slide tray for the Iceco fridge I just picked up, followed by adding some lights in the bed.

IMG_8631.jpg
IMG_8639.jpeg
IMG_8645.jpg
Sponsored

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
Hey all,

Got my Ranger back in April but finally getting around to registering and introducing myself! First new car I've ever bought and loving the truck. We do a lot of remote camping so most stuff is aimed at making that more enjoyable. Here's some photos from last weekend east of San Diego.

• Leitner ACS rack
  • AreaBFE Hardshell tent
  • Frontrunner awning
  • Hardkorr ditch lights
  • Rokblokz mudflaps
Next up will be to building a battery box and a slide tray for the Iceco fridge I just picked up, followed by adding some lights in the bed.

IMG_8631.jpg
IMG_8639.jpeg
IMG_8645.jpg
Bed looks dirty…

Good. Great to see you are enjoying!

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Hey all,

• Leitner ACS rack
  • AreaBFE Hardshell tent
  • Frontrunner awning
  • Hardkorr ditch lights
  • Rokblokz mudflaps

IMG_8631.jpg
IMG_8639.jpeg
IMG_8645.jpg
Carbonized Gray. Hell yeah :rockon: I love my 2021 XLT. Welcome to the forum. There are many members around here that can help direct you to where you should spend your money. Like getting a tailgate damper. I didn’t see that in your list…

OP
OP

Tincan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX FX4
Carbonized Gray. Hell yeah :rockon: I love my 2021 XLT. Welcome to the forum. There are many members around here that can help direct you to where you should spend your money. Like getting a tailgate damper. I didn’t see that in your list…
ah yes, the damper. Haven’t made a decision on that yet ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ah yes, the damper. Haven’t made a decision on that yet ?
First off Welcome!!

You don't have much time to decide, as you can see even while I'm on vacation my workers never stop. Might as well just get it over with now and join the cool club. Although you might have to make a few mods to your RTT. There's no way you're going to be able to climb that ladder with those skinny little pencil arms you'll have after the first month. ?

@AzScorpion got another sale for ya bro! ?
1FD8D754-5EA7-4BC9-8D1C-EEADDC0DBD98.gif
Thanks for looking after the shop Rick! ?
Sponsored