New Members Introduce Yourself!

troydsherman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Shadow Black FX2
Good looking truck. How does that bug guard attach and is it tight against the hood or is there a gap? I like the look and the extra top strip. Thinking it would be good in bug season down south.
It attaches with tape that touches all edges. There are no open areas. I put it on myself. It's an easy install. I like the textured finish and the fact that is has that bump on it to actually deflect stuff. Other deflectors are just protecting the front edge, this one can actually deflect stuff that comes at you. My hood was getting chipped after just a few months because of all the rocks on the roads here in AZ. We'll see how it works, but I also think it looks tough.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
:crackup::crackup:Brian, Here is the funny part.

There was some discussion a while back about the green tint to Cactus Grey. I have a Fighter Jet Grey Mustang Mach1 on order. Turns out FJG and Cactus are the same color(same paint code) just different names, Cactus just does not fit the Mustang image like it does with Rangers and Broncos. I wanted to believe that my mustang will be grey not green, but the general consensus is that I must be color blind as I don't (want to);) see the green .:)?

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/first-look-2021-ranger-in-cactus-gray.10486/post-199453

In my defense, I can clearly see the grey 25 in the circle. :thumbsup:

1614180218223.png
I’m as colour blind as they come. Am I supposed to see a giant smiley face?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I’m as colour blind as they come. Am I supposed to see a giant smiley face?
We already figured that out when you thought you had a black truck a couple weeks ago. ?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Greg, I can't wait to see the pictures of your green Mach1. ?
That makes two of us!!!! I am going to pretend that I missed the green reference :crazy:

So am I correct that you have a Bronco on order? If so, send me a pm with your dealer code and order number. I don't think any have vin# syet.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That makes two of us!!!! I am going to pretend that I missed the green reference :crazy:

So am I correct that you have a Bronco on order? If so, send me a pm with your dealer code and order number. I don't think any have vin# syet.
Good thing you and Duke (@DukeCanBuildit) aren't friends as neither would be able to tell the other which color their vehicles are. ?

Yes I have a Bronco ordered but it'll be a '22, my reservation date is Oct 14th. I'm still waiting to convert my reservation to an order but they will code it 99 which means waiting for a MY22. Hopefully by then I can figure out what I want to order. lol I keep changing my mined from a Base with the Sasquatch to a Badlands non SAS with the High package. :crazy:

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
We already figured that out when you thought you had a black truck a couple weeks ago. ?
I know, I got the crappy looking white truck (no offence @OFC Ranger - yours look good though ?)...and canopy, just found out the white letters on my tires ARE facing out, the friggin’ tailgate dropped and just about shattered my knee, and I burned my wrist trying to check my oil because, well, everything blends in under there because I don’t have ALL of PHX Sky Harbour’s lights under my hood because @Ranger345 put every single one of them in his garage, and I thought the sizzling hot manifold was the missing engine cover. FML

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I know, I got the crappy looking white truck (no offence @OFC Ranger - yours look good though ?)...and canopy, just found out the white letters on my tires ARE facing out, the friggin’ tailgate dropped and just about shattered my knee, and I burned my wrist trying to check my oil because, well, everything blends in under there because I don’t have ALL of PHX Sky Harbour’s lights under my hood because @Ranger345 put every single one of them in his garage, and I thought the sizzling hot manifold was the missing engine cover. FML
Well you know who to go for with that tailgate problem. I got the good stuff. ?

IMG_1639.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey y’all, new member and new owner from central Alabama. Traded my 15 Ram 1500 Longhorn in for a leftover 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4. Definitely smaller than I’m used to but as I’ve gotten older I commute more than I “use” my truck. The EcoDiesel was great to me but just decided it was time to change. I will really miss the RamBox, nicer leather, heated steering wheel and vented seats. But I’ve always been a Ford guy and glad to be back in one. Was a great deal compared to full size trucks.

7A53580F-CD47-49D9-A7FA-5F55AF330AD5.jpeg
Welcome!!!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Good thing you and Duke (@DukeCanBuildit) aren't friends as neither would be able to tell the other which color their vehicles are. ?

Yes I have a Bronco ordered but it'll be a '22, my reservation date is Oct 14th. I'm still waiting to convert my reservation to an order but they will code it 99 which means waiting for a MY22. Hopefully by then I can figure out what I want to order. lol I keep changing my mined from a Base with the Sasquatch to a Badlands non SAS with the High package. :crazy:
Thats ok @DukeCanBuildit , @gfitzge2 maybe you can't see what color your trucks maybe but
@AzScorpion will be looking for a bronco that only Houdini will be able to find. :LOL:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Whats the time clock for. Some kind of valet parking hickamajig :giggle:
How was lunch? I’ll bring your truck around right away - the rusty orange coloured one, right?
Sponsored