New Here

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Welcome to Ranger 5G Cody. Nice looking rig you got there. Handsome boy too! Enjoy them now at this age, pretty soon they start talking back! Don’t ask me how I know ?

For getting the roof I climb into the bed and also use a soft bristle washing head with extension. Makes moving around the truck effortless after foam sits for a few.

Mine is 6 months old now so paint correction for me and ceramic coat before NE winter sets in.

Look forward to your contributions on here in the days ahead! Better start a separate account for “future mods funds” because you’re going to need it more than you think hanging around here ? Oh! Forgot!!! Got a tailgate damper on that yet? If not talk to our forum Carnac the Magnificent @AzScorpion
I am 6' 4'' and I still can't reach the top of any of my vehicles to wash them. I found this step stool works very well and is well made. The best thing is that it folds up and takes very little room to store away.
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Folding-Stool-2-Step-White/dp/B00J9472C2

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
RE: roof

who looks up there ???

ya'll should.
all the time.

cuz when your roof rails start corroding, you're gonna wanna bring it to the dealers attention toot suite so you can get them replaced under warranty.

1628725971197.png
Already, holy crap! Is that your Ranger?

Reactions: Doc