Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Good evening!

This past Saturday I traded in my 2019 Civic Si for my new to me 2019 Ranger Lariat. It was a great trade considering the previous owner optioned the 501A Equipment Group & Tech Package for me. :like: It does fit in our garage with about 6 inches on either side to spare it seems..?

I needed something bigger now that our 9mo old is in daycare, and I am regularly dropping him off. Plus, you just can not beat the utility of a truck.

Hope to learn a lot from this forum as I have with CivicX.

I am a semi-pro detailer, so sometime in the future I will make some detailing threads as I learn to keep my truck showroom quality.:party:

6D003A05-30BB-4CE5-B67D-9A6D0CE6B42A.jpeg

89A361A9-977B-4BA1-A361-F9770F6BD326.jpeg
Sponsored

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Good evening!

This past Saturday I traded in my 2019 Civic Si for my new to me 2019 Ranger Lariat. It was a great trade considering the previous owner optioned the 501A Equipment Group & Tech Package for me. :like: It does fit in our garage with about 6 inches on either side to spare it seems..?

I needed something bigger now that our 9mo old is in daycare, and I am regularly dropping him off. Plus, you just can not beat the utility of a truck.

I am a semi-pro detailer, so sometime in the future I will make some detailing threads as I learn to keep my truck showroom quality.:party:

Ethan's digging it which is the most important thing...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome Cody! I'm a detail freak myself and there are several good threads here. I always like hearing what others use and seeing their detailed vehicles. I did mine with 303 Graphene last November and really love it! Then I'll hit it with some gloss enhancer between washes which really makes it pop. Looking forward to seeing what you're using and the pictures, we love pictures here. lol ?

IMG_3516.jpg

OP
OP
Trash Panda

Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Welcome Cody! I'm a detail freak myself and there are several good threads here. I always like hearing what others use and seeing their detailed vehicles. I did mine with 303 Graphene last November and really love it! Then I'll hit it with some gloss enhancer between washes which really makes it pop. Looking forward to seeing what you're using and the pictures, we love pictures here. lol ?

IMG_3516.jpg
That is a great looking truck Dave! Saber really intrigued me as a color.

As a detailer, you know. I can not believe I bought a Shadow Black Ranger..? I always said I would not own a black vehicle, but I was not picky when the price was stellar. Ironically I bought my wife a Black Mazda CX-5 around Easter. Not only did I buy one black vehicle this year, but now two. ??‍♂

The truck is in need of a paint correction and a ceramic coat. I’m a avid Adam’s Polishes user. They just opened a store in Scottsdale if you are close!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That is a great looking truck Dave! Saber really intrigued me as a color.

As a detailer, you know. I can not believe I bought a Shadow Black Ranger..? I always said I would not own a black vehicle, but I was not picky when the price was stellar. Ironically I bought my wife a Black Mazda CX-5 around Easter. Not only did I buy one black vehicle this year, but now two. ??‍♂

The truck is in need of a paint correction and a ceramic coat. I’m a avid Adam’s Polishes user. They just opened a store in Scottsdale if you are close!

You're a glutton for punishment. lol ? I love black vehicles but out here with the dust we have it's a full time job keeping them clean. The Saber does hide the dust better and it's not a popular color out here as I've yet to see another in my area. Everyone seems to have white and silver but with our heat I don't blame them.

I'm in the West valley but we head over to Scottsdale a couple times a year.

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
Welcome to the forum! Hope your Ranger is good to you and your family. Should definitely serve the necessary Dad requirements well.

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Good evening!

Welcome Cody! You'll find lots of great resources on this forum and many willing to help when needed. Enjoy your Ranger!

As a detailer with Lariat *leather*-like seats, can't wait to hear your contribution on the best products and methods to maintain those seats!

sokolich

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
Occupation
Accountant
Good evening!

Welcome! I have a 2019 XLT.
Scott
Sponsored