My 2020 Ranger is history.

Sigrunner

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Well, Friday was a bad day. A drunk driver pulled out in front of me on the freeway and I hit him. Did not get a change to put my ReadyLIFT SST lift kit on it. Sure going to miss her. I guess I need to look on here for a sale page for the lift.

IMG_2580.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow that's a scary sight! I hope you're ok and if anyone else was with you they're ok too. Drunk drivers are the worst! Hopefully you can get back into another Ranger and get that lift on soon.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
As much of a headache you are going to get from replacing it; it looks like it did its job and you are ok. I'll pour the first gallon of gas at my next stop in honor of a fallen ranger.. (dude at shell is gonna be pissed) .... one for the truck that went away to the salvage yard doing what it should when the shit hits the fan.

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Well from seeing that the pic was taken from the accident site hopefully you took the pic and where ok enough to do so, a testament to how safe this trucks can be, but geez that's not even recognizable as to what it was.
And do yourself & mankind a favor and sue the pants off that idiot (and maybe he does some jail time)so he doesn't do it again.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Wow glad you are ok. Not much left of her,sorry this happened