First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It certainly is an attractive piece of machinery and I hope it serves you well!
Thanks Adam! I sure hope so too. lol Maybe one day I can add the Bronco to the stable once they get things back on track.

One thing I did notice when washing it was the body panels are a lot more solid then our Rangers. You don't get that hollow beer can effect. I could actually apply pressure and not feel like I was going to put a huge dent in the door.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Removed the rear seat yet?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Removed the rear seat yet?
Yes sir, that was the first thing I did yesterday after he tinted the windows. Now there's room back there. lol Cargo liner arrives tomorrow.

IMG_4961.jpg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Yes sir, that was the first thing I did yesterday after he tinted the windows. Now there's room back there. lol Cargo liner arrives tomorrow.

IMG_4961.jpg
Nice, that's quite a bit of room with the seat out.

BTW, a night light in the rear console plug doesn't stop the ASS in the Jeep like it does in the Ranger. I done checked........:)

Oh wait, just athought though. It may work with the 2.0L. Let me know if you try that.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice, that's quite a bit of room with the seat out.

BTW, a night light in the rear console plug doesn't stop the ASS in the Jeep like it does in the Ranger. I done checked........:)

Oh wait, just athought though. It may work with the 2.0L. Let me know if you try that.
I'll have to try it later. I might get a Taser to make other adjustments and it will also remember the last setting on the A/S/S.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation

IMG_4961.jpg
Looking good. I carry a heavy bag full of recovery gear, another heavy bag of tools and survival gear, another bag with soft shackles and 30 feet of 7/8 rope. All the bags have carrying loops so I use a ratchet strap to tie them down to the floor loops in the Jeep, to keep them from flying forward if I were to have an accident or to keep them from sliding forward in a steep descent.

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Looking good. I carry a heavy bag full of recovery gear, another heavy bag of tools and survival gear, another bag with soft shackles and 30 feet of 7/8 rope. All the bags have carrying loops so I use a ratchet strap to tie them down to the floor loops in the Jeep, to keep them from flying forward if I were to have an accident or to keep them from sliding toward in a steep descent.
Kent, with my 4 door JL and the rear seats down it a cavern back there. I can load the wife's 3 wheel bike (it folds up thankfully) in the rear, and a months worth of stuff for a stay in Myrtle Beach without a problem. I have had her bike, my 2 wheeler, and all the stuff a woman can carry back there for a beach trip. It was like a game of Tetrus, but it fit. I have a Bronco on order, and the rear cargo area space worries me a bit since Ford couldn't figure out how to have a flat floor with the rear seats down. But, it seems now with Ford's new Bronco allocation formula I won't get a build date until 2024. Hell, we may not be riding bikes by them. Gettin' old don'tcha know. :)

I bought this Jeep to fill the gap until the Bronco is built. But, now I'm quite sure I will miss the thing when it's gone.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Kent, with my 4 door JL and the rear seats down it a cavern back there. I can load the wife's 3 wheel bike (it folds up thankfully) in the rear, and a months worth of stuff for a stay in Myrtle Beach without a problem. I have had her bike, my 2 wheeler, and all the stuff a woman can carry back there for a beach trip. It was like a game of Tetrus, but it fit. I have a Bronco on order, and the rear cargo area space worries me a bit since Ford couldn't figure out how to have a flat floor with the rear seats down. But, it seems now with Ford's new Bronco allocation formula I won't get a build date until 2024. Hell, we may not be riding bikes by them. Gettin' old don'tcha know. :)

I bought this Jeep to fill the gap until the Bronco is built. But, now I'm quite sure I will miss the thing when it's gone.
One good thing about the 4dr is the amount of room you get in the back, heck I could sleep back there. IMHO the 2dr is useless if you don't remove the rear seats. The cargo space is ridiculously small and if you had passengers, it's a pain to climb into the rear seats. Now it's useable and the perfect size.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
One good thing about the 4dr is the amount of room you get in the back, heck I could sleep back there. IMHO the 2dr is useless if you don't remove the rear seats. The cargo space is ridiculously small and if you had passengers, it's a pain to climb into the rear seats. Now it's useable and the perfect size.
And, as an added plus you don't have to carry anyone with you but your GF. That's something to be said right there. :)

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

My Jeep is a 2 door JK and space is really tight with the rear seat installed. It is true that you can fold up the rear seat but there is no good way to secure it, especially when off-roading. Additionally, when the rear seat is folded up, you can't reach back to the rear to grab anything. It is true now that I wheel by myself, there is a lot more room available. :)

My Jeep is a 2012 Rubicon and only has a bit over 30,000 miles on it because it was never a daily driver. I seriously contemplated a new Bronco but now I'm glad I didn't place an order for one; perhaps sometime in the future.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Wow you have had your new Jeep for three days now. LOL You should have a few hundred miles already. I have a good friend with a 2020 4 door and black (OUCH) . Nice rig and we are going to do some mellow off roading this summer. Get me broken in to the dirt. I am used to dirt bikes not vehicles. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy that is very sweet. I too like the 2 door better than the 4 door Jeeps.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow you have had your new Jeep for three days now. LOL You should have a few hundred miles already. I have a good friend with a 2020 4 door and black (OUCH) . Nice rig and we are going to do some mellow off roading this summer. Get me broken in to the dirt. I am used to dirt bikes not vehicles. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy that is very sweet. I too like the 2 door better than the 4 door Jeeps.
I did get the tires a little dirty. lol Once it warms up a little we're going to take a day trip up to Sedona. There's some nice trials up there and a few places we like to go to eat. I love being out on the trails, always have. I grew up riding dirt bikes and quads and then street bikes. You'll have fun with your friend when you guys go off road. Even the mellow trails are a lot of fun just getting out there and seeing things you'll never see from the street. Take pictures when you go!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I just couldn't wait to at least get the tires dirty so we took it for a little ride. Not sure if you're supposed to wait any length of time to try 4 wheel drive but I thought 24 miles was enough. :giggle:

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4945-1.jpg
Oh man, that looks like a lot of fun buddy. I knew you couldn’t wait. So glad to see you got it in Black.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh man, that looks like a lot of fun buddy. I knew you couldn’t wait. So glad to see you got it in Black.
I couldn't wait and had to get the tires dirty. It looks good for a while but the black is going to be tough to keep clean out here though. ?

Black Rubicon.jpg
Sponsored