Max lift on stock tremor setup?

BigBallin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Kinda pissing into the wind putting a spacer on the fox kits. They are tuned to work as is. If you add a spacer it throws everything off. I would not add a spacer to a tremor suspension.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
And the kit ony lifts the truck without giving any extra flexability/travel compared to most kits that lift/level 2 to 3 inches.
The only good thing is it keeps the CV axels level dropping the front diff. Not putting one on mine though.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
The Tremors are Not level. Not sure why poeple think that but they have just as much rake as any other Ranger. Just look at any video or pic of them on the internet.
That is correct as most trucks aren't to compensate for payload and trailer tongue weight which I know you already know. My '20 Ranger had a 3.25" difference front to rear. The Tremor is less than 1.5" which puts the truck almost level when my boat is hooked up. Definitely an improvement and perfect for utility purposes.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
That is correct as most trucks aren't to compensate for payload and trailer tongue weight which I know you already know. My '20 Ranger had a 3.25" difference front to rear. The Tremor is less than 1.5" which puts the truck almost level when my boat is hooked up. Definitely an improvement and perfect for utility purposes.
Well I'm certainly not prepared to argue this as I have not measured or even Seen a tremor in person but it sure "appears" the have just as much rake as any other Ranger from pics and vids I've seen (2.5 - 3+").

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I'm certainly not prepared to argue this as I have not measured or even Seen a tremor in person but it sure "appears" the have just as much rake as any other Ranger from pics and vids I've seen (2.5 - 3+").
I get what you are saying. It looks different from different angles and the hood slope makes it look even more so. Sometimes it looked like my non tremor pkg truck was 6-8" lower in the front, but it was only 3.25".

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
I have a 2021 Lariat Tremor Ranger, with my measurements the front is roughly two and a half inch lower than the rear. Definitely more then 1.5 in and less than 3 in.
I would love to lift the front just a little bit, like a couple inches but I don't want to change the ride quality and the handling.
Not sure what to do, I've had issues with 2 Inch spacers on other vehicles and I really have no interest in going that route. I also don't want to spend several thousand to level the front either. Just spent enough money on the truck itself.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I have a 2021 Lariat Tremor Ranger, with my measurements the front is roughly two and a half inch lower than the rear. Definitely more then 1.5 in and less than 3 in.
I would love to lift the front just a little bit, like a couple inches but I don't want to change the ride quality and the handling.
Not sure what to do, I've had issues with 2 Inch spacers on other vehicles and I really have no interest in going that route. I also don't want to spend several thousand to level the front either. Just spent enough money on the truck itself.
Same here (XLT though), watching the forums to see what people end up doing. I am actually thinking about calling Fox tech support and see what they say. I like what the Tremor package offered out of the box but I suspect they needed this stance to retain the 7500lb tow capacity.

I do hit trails too though so I want to make sure all the axle angles and such are happy.

cbull

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic hatchback CVT 2017 ram cummins
Occupation
Farmer
Same here (XLT though), watching the forums to see what people end up doing. I am actually thinking about calling Fox tech support and see what they say. I like what the Tremor package offered out of the box but I suspect they needed this stance to retain the 7500lb tow capacity.

I do hit trails too though so I want to make sure all the axle angles and such are happy.
Great point, I think your exactly right.
The tremor would have lost its tow ratings and or ride quality leveling the truck from factory.
But I myself, For what I intend to use the truck for I would have been OK with losing towing capacity to have a leveled truck or at least close to level.
Contacting Fox would probably be a good thing to do.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder what stress it would put on the half shafts to add a 2-2.5" level as some have already done on their Tremor package trucks. I don't see where Ford changed the axles and from what I have read you shouldn't exceed 3" +/- from stock height and the Tremor already has 2" up front. Not thinking I'd go more than a half inch to an inch max.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder what stress it would put on the half shafts to add a 2-2.5" level as some have already done on their Tremor package trucks. I don't see where Ford changed the axles and from what I have read you shouldn't exceed 3" +/- from stock height and the Tremor already has 2" up front. Not thinking I'd go more than a half inch to an inch max.
Hi TBR,

It would be nice if Benny could verify if in fact there is a different part number for the axles for Tremor.
Sponsored