Loving my new Lariat Tremor & Modding it up already!

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
Not sure what's so dishonest?

It's a joke. ?

Still enough muscle to detail, no worries yet. :muscle:

It does come with a Surgeon General's warning. ?

surgeons_general_warning_its_ok_to_smoke_v8s_bumper_sticker-r1e9eca7bf72a4f39a4134d63653efbea_...jpg
I have to say this group behaves much better than the Bronco forum! Love this exchange. Also, the help you get from Tremor owners is great. had to call my guy this morning to get a lift and the red tow hooks ordered. Waiting for info but want to use my Fordpass points as well. Not much but it will help. Also ordered the center console organizer this morning. No damper yet :(
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
No damper yet :(

Keep fighting the good fight!

Word is Dave has had to resort to hiring day laborers to handle all of his heavy lifting at work. Good thing he got the SCREW!

All in good fun, but I must say we've been too quiet for too long. It's time the resistance comes out of the woodwork and brings the fight to Dave and his cronies!

OP
OP
Jackpot Tremor

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
Welcome and great choice . I really wish one of the dealers here would have had a Tremor on the lot or could have told me when I would have gotten an order back in Sept when I needed a truck . I probably wouldn't have balked at $1k ADM and saved more than that in modding my FX4 . lol.

In all honesty, $1K over msrp was not a deal breaker as they gave me $1,500 more than what I paid for my 2012 taco trade in......so basically I drove the taco for free for almost a year and that made up the difference.......I was super glad they had it on their lot and I'm sure people tried to get them to come down on the $5K market adjustment......I KNEW I had a great trade in and cash down and my credit score is excellent so I basically didn't leave until I made the deal happen!.....I'm kinda sad to say that I'm happy to have ONLY paid $1k OVER msrp but it was in stock and exactly what I wanted and didn't have to wait!!......it's only money right?!!...LOL

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Keep fighting the good fight!

Word is Dave has had to resort to hiring day laborers to handle all of his heavy lifting at work. Good thing he got the SCREW!

All in good fun, but I must say we've been too quiet for too long. It's time the resistance comes out of the woodwork and brings the fight to Dave and his cronies!
Whatever you do, do NOT tell Dave you have no damper. The other day I admitted I had no damper, and, just after he became empowered, he MODERATED me, in public.
He posted my admission for all to see, for all time.

i-has-sad-face.jpg

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Whatever you do, do NOT tell Dave you have no damper. The other day I admitted I had no damper, and, just after he became empowered, he MODERATED me, in public.

i-has-sad-face.jpg
Just play it safe and buy a damper man . You don't even have to install it , just keep it like a good insurance policy .

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman

i-has-sad-face.jpg
First they publicly shame and humiliate the unbelievers.

Next they're asking your friends and neighbors to turn you in.

They disguise their true motives behind jokes about secretly installing dampers on our trucks. But their true motives are much more nefarious!

The Damper Cult will not rest until we've all followed their accepted modification/accessory path. It's up to us as freedom loving Americans to resist at all costs!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

They disguise their true motives behind jokes about secretly installing dampers on our trucks. But their true motives are much more nefarious!

The Damper Cult will not rest until we've all followed their accepted modification/accessory path. It's up to us as freedom loving Americans to resist at all costs!
YES ! YES ! YES ! We must gather those among us who feel the need to use our physical strength to open and close our tailgates !!! :muscle:

maxresdefault.jpg

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor

This is the very reason I ordered a damper. Didn't care for one, but the cost was so cheap to not get harassed by the Damper Cult, and I'll sleep better at night.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
This is the very reason I ordered a damper. Didn't care for one, but the cost was so cheap to not get harassed by the Damper Cult, and I'll sleep better at night.
I can totally understand. I, myself, in moments of weakness have considered doing the same. But if you do that, where does it end? Next thing you know you'll be spending every waking moment slathering your truck in Graphene. Look at Brandon, @dondonbabyraptor he followed the cult and now the reflection on his hood is so intense he can't see his stickers.

If you need support just know that there are other men out there to help you. I'm sure we can muster up a militia to stand guard over your family if the day comes you decide to exercise your rights as a red blooded American MAN!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I can totally understand. I, myself, in moments of weakness have considered doing the same. But if you do that, where does it end? Next thing you know you'll be spending every waking moment slathering your truck in Graphene. Look at Brandon, @dondonbabyraptor he followed the cult and now the reflection on his hood is so intense he can't see his stickers.

If you need support just know that there are other men out there to help you. I'm sure we can muster up a militia to stand guard over your family if the day comes you decide to exercise your rights as a red blooded American MAN!
Brandon @dondonbabyraptor is secretly working on a test project to see how much Graphene you can apply before your truck breaks the sound barrier. He has so much on there now it cuts right through the wind, I think he's permanently in stealth mode. lol

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Brandon @dondonbabyraptor is secretly working on a test project to see how much Graphene you can apply before your truck breaks the sound barrier. He has so much on there now it cuts right through the wind, I think he's permanently in stealth mode. lol
You've created a Monster!

Monster_Detailing_002.jpg

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Hahaha oh Doug, I am my own cult. stickers cult ≠ damper cult. My damper is sitting in a box somewhere.... I know if I look for it I will find it :LOL:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Hahaha so that explains my fast 0-60, I knew all it took was some graphene and a little bit of 91 octane :p