First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
This isn't mine, but here's a Ranger parked next to Hurricane Ian. This one will be available at an insurance auction in the near future.
Naples, FL.
20220928_130344.jpg
dibs on the bed tie downs

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Not very exciting stuff to be parked next to but what the heck!

Here I am, in my own driveway, parked next to something that a couple of other forum members recommended.

An "inversion" table! Not a Ranger mod but a Ranger-Owner mod! =D

Degenerated lumbar disks and a compressed neck disk act up from time to time.

Thanks to the advice of other members, I decided to try it. This is a Teeter one and that's the family name of the guy that created it! How weird is that?

Of course, at 60+ pounds, it'll probably put my back out trying to get it in the house! =p

Maybe it'll help me get taller and rely less on the side steps and bed step! =D

I'm also parked "next" to my freshly seal coated driveway. That was a summer project - fill cracks, patch a spot that stops my snow shovel with a jolt to my bad shoulders, fill in a low spot with 300 pounds of QPR, and then seal coat.

The last thing is the CTEK charger that I use every week (the wire running into the grill). Thanks to @AzScorpion, I consider this a vital accessory for Soupie.

With my frequent, but short, dump runs, Soupie rarely gets enough road time to fully charge. I used to get that "deep sleep" shutting down Ford App message but not anymore.

three-in-one.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! Copper country and a copper mine... our copper mine here in Green Valley is mothballed due to low copper prices but no tours.... Mineral processing still occurres but strip mining has stopped.....

Here is me 150 ft below ground in another mine, a Narrow Vein copper and silver mine about 10 miles from my house.San Xavier Mine..owned by the University of Arizona School of Mines...Professor Ros Hill is to the left...

IMG_1363_1.jpg

Narrow....Glad I am not claustrophobic... We were scouting for the best location for the next high explosives class for the students. I assisted Brian King, of the Sand Hogs of which I am now a member of the underground fraternity and qualified to handle high explosives... Yeah...right...

IMG_1373_1.jpg

Best,
Phil

Last edited:

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Visited a little canyon in Arizona. For anyone familiar with the area: We hiked 17 miles: Parked at Maswick Lodge near the South Rim, then went down Bright Angel trail to Indian Gardens where we explored around a bit. Then out to Plateau Lookout for some more exploring, then back to Indian Gardens for lunch and a rest. Took Bright Angel back up to the top and back to the truck.

I can barely walk today. Getting old sucks, but the Ranger performed flawlessly on this 2000+ mile road trip.
GOPR0483.jpg

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
I didn’t know even myself where I was exactly. Just needed to let the truck go sleep for a while and parked it.
190F1AE2-F23F-4147-B73E-623818FE7444.jpeg

34DA6D48-2B3D-46D0-8FBF-87920C579209.jpeg