Local Ford Dealer adding $10K to all Sticker Prices!!!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I guess this allows me to have a "Market Adjustment" when I do my estimates tomorrow. Guess we all know how well that's go. ?
Does that mean your going to "market adjust" THE DAMPER !!!
OMG...the end of the world is upon us, the market will crash, and boom boxes will make a come-back !!!
Sponsored

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
One local Ford dealer inventory is bone dry, another has the front lot full. Why: All the cars, including Rangers, Broncos, Explorers, Mustangs.... have an additional sticker adding $10,000.00 to the price.

(BTW I am in Cyber Orange County CA)

Heard used is just as crazy!

Time NOT to buy a car/truck!
You gotta shoot your shot right? ?

OP
OP
WOADKIL

WOADKIL

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Supercrew Cab FX4
Occupation
ENGINEER
This is getting dumber by the minute. I know it's a free market but this does not look good for Ford letting their dealers do this while they screw reservation holders. $72,000 markup! :mad:

$72K Markup.jpg
Includes Lifetime Lube!

EddieT

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, Subie Forester
Another vote for Autonation Tustin. Picked up my 21 Ranger Tremor at MSRP along with a 2K trade in incentive a couple of weeks ago. They had to grab the truck from a sister dealership.

If you go, tell Alex J that Ed sent you...

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One local Ford dealer inventory is bone dry, another has the front lot full. Why: All the cars, including Rangers, Broncos, Explorers, Mustangs.... have an additional sticker adding $10,000.00 to the price.

Very glad I bought my Ranger early last year. Back then they were trying to please the customer. Remember that?

seanellaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab Fx4
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Commiefornia.

Bought my Ranger two days ago with 4k off. Would've got 5k in discounts if I had a trade-in.
If it was commie fornia the cars would all be lada's. It is a hallmark of capitalism to jack up prices and profits when supplies are scarce.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
It’s call grabbing it while you can. I have seen this cycle more than once over my lifetime. We’re primed for it to happen again. Hyperinflation starts and the bottom drops out of durable goods where only the strongest survive. Everything imaginable is about to cost a whole lot more where there were once abundant supplies. Energy prices will be epic not long from now with our current overlords.
57746966-607E-4CA1-819A-5C2BF8A778E5.gif

OP
OP
WOADKIL

WOADKIL

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Supercrew Cab FX4
Occupation
ENGINEER
If it was commie fornia the cars would all be lada's. It is a hallmark of capitalism to jack up prices and profits when supplies are scarce.
WRONG! Californication is all G Wagons, Beemer SUVs, Raptors, Navigators and Hummers... Every 4th car is a Tesla. Capitalism alive and well.

Blue Power Ranger

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew 4x2

If I may ask, who is the one marking everything up? I would bet the one that is bone dry is Theodore Robbins Ford. They are trying to spread the vehicles they have around so that they look like they have something to sell.
Sponsored