First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm assuming that if there is no destination or destination name and status is pending in palsapp then it's safe to assume it hasn't moved from MAP yet?
I haven't been following it all that closely these past few weeks due to illness. But from just glancing through some posts over at B6G the system still looks to be a mess. Some are getting calls from their dealers that theirs have arrived while the tracker shows "in production".

Many have called Ford customer service but have said they don't have any real good info to give them either. Looks like it's a crap shoot still and you could get lucky and get a call any day that it's in. I do remember some past Rangers being held up for the spray in bed liners so it's possible it's built yet waiting for enough units to spray all at once?
Sponsored

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't been following it all that closely these past few weeks due to illness. But from just glancing through some posts over at B6G the system still looks to be a mess. Some are getting calls from their dealers that theirs have arrived while the tracker shows "in production".

Many have called Ford customer service but have said they don't have any real good info to give them either. Looks like it's a crap shoot still and you could get lucky and get a call any day that it's in. I do remember some past Rangers being held up for the spray in bed liners so it's possible it's built yet waiting for enough units to spray all at once?
I figured no sense in trusting the Ford site but thought maybe since the palsapp site is the transporter it might be more accurate. Oh well, it's been 3 months, a few more weeks is nothing.

OP
OP
Grussell

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I spoke with the dealer's sales manager this afternoon. She thinks it is still possible for it to be delivered on 9/2 as estimated. I, on the other hand, don't think that is possible given that is next week.

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
What I have seen on my tracker site has been pretty dead on. once it said shipped with a estimated arrival date I had to call dealer to get a rail car number, than I started tracking it with the CSX tracking system.
Sponsored