First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
My build for my tremor is also scheduled for the week of Aug 9th. I was told to not expect my truck any earlier then the second week of September.
I am not expecting arrival/delivery until the same week in Sept.
Sponsored

LagoCJ

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor, 2021 Bronco FE
I have an 8/9 build date as well. VIN, but no window sticker yet. Just saw on the Bronco site that Ford is not scheduling any Ranger's in August....confused!!!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I have an 8/9 build date as well. VIN, but no window sticker yet. Just saw on the Bronco site that Ford is not scheduling any Ranger's in August....confused!!!
This posting (which is an excellent source of information):

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1135937

Would seem to dispute that statement. I doubt they are building NO Rangers in August. I've heard it is like 80/20 Bronco/Ranger, but they are still building them.

I would keep checking for your window sticker - I would guess it will come available sometime this week.

LagoCJ

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor, 2021 Bronco FE

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1135937

Would seem to dispute that statement. I doubt they are building NO Rangers in August. I've heard it is like 80/20 Bronco/Ranger, but they are still building them.

I would keep checking for your window sticker - I would guess it will come available sometime this week.
I thought that too...cannot imagine 'no' Rangers at all in August. Thanks for the extra info!!

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
For those that have ordered their Ranger, when were you provided or did you see a copy of the window sticker? I was told it would come to me a couple of weeks before the build. My build date is a week away and I have heard nothing.

On another note, I called the 800 number to Ford Customer Relationship Center to ask a few questions and was told there was less info available to the Ford Rep than what I already know. All he could tell was what is listed on the tracking website. He had no idea about when the build was scheduled (week of Aug 9) or anything related to the estimated shipping date or delivery date. He was completely clueless and said no info was available to him but the VIN (I provided that to him) and the order date. To say I'm disappointed by the lack of communications from Ford would be an understatement. The Ford Customer Relationship Center was useless.
I understand that my timeline for my 2020 Ranger was way before COVID but this is how it went:
Ordered Ranger 09/17/19
Received VIN 10/13/19
First window sticker 11/20/19
Blend date 11/27/19
Delivery to dealer 12/13/19

YMMV.

Edited to show the Blend date.

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I understand that my timeline for my 2020 Ranger was way before COVID but this is how it went:
Ordered Ranger 09/17/19
Received VIN 10/13/19
First window sticker 11/20/19
Blend date 11/27/19
Delivery to dealer 12/13/19

YMMV.

Edited to show the Blend date.
That is the timelines I'd expect - mine was similar:
Ordered at Dealer 12/22/2018
VIN Assigned 1/18/2019
Window Sticker Available 3/8/2019
Blend Date 3/16/2019
Production Complete 3/19/2019
Delivered via truck to Dealer 4/12/2019

About a month to get a VIN after ordering and the window sticker is available about a week before production (blend date). Delivery times are very dependent on where it is going (how far) and if you have to wait for trains. Mine sat in the rail yard for a full week before it shipped out.

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150

Would seem to dispute that statement. I doubt they are building NO Rangers in August.
I read that link, thanks. But I take it that once your order is excepted by ford, that "scheduled for week build" will apply. Looking at the page you linked to, if your ranger order was accepted on week of 6/21, it would be scheduled for week of 8/2, 8/9 or 8/16.

in fact my order was accepted 6/21, and was originally scheduled for weel of 8/16.
than on 7/4 I was told the actual date would be 8/19 (thur)
than on 7/19 they told me my date was pushed to 8/21. (Sunday?)

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I read that link, thanks. But I take it that once your order is excepted by ford, that "scheduled for week build" will apply. Looking at the page you linked to, if your ranger order was accepted on week of 6/21, it would be scheduled for week of 8/2, 8/9 or 8/16.

in fact my order was accepted 6/21, and was originally scheduled for weel of 8/16.
than on 7/4 I was told the actual date would be 8/19 (thur)
than on 7/19 they told me my date was pushed to 8/21. (Sunday?)
I don't believe that is necessarily true. They don't necessarily schedule all orders in a given week based on how many orders and what kind of capacity they have. They first schedule you to a week and when you get closer to that week you will get an actual day, which it sounds like you did.

COVID and parts shortages have really messed up scheduling. Couple that with the push to build more Broncos and it gets rather difficult, but it sounds like your order is making progress. I know the waiting is really hard, but it will be here sooner than you think and it will be worth the wait.

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
I don't think that system works the way it should. I can't pull up a window sticker for my 2020 Ranger or my wife's 2020 Edge. It says the same thing, that the window sticker hasn't been released yet.
same!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Once a vehicle has been marked as sold I don't believe you can pull up the window stickers anymore - at least nothing that is free. I know you can PAY to get a paper copy of a window sticker, but I don't believe you can pull it up, otherwise.

OP
OP
Grussell

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
And the saga continues! Tonight I check the status and a new message is shown (see screenshot). So I go to the window sticker link - despite the message in the screenshot, it still says it is not yet available. Can they get their game right?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.10.42 PM.png

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
And the saga continues! Tonight I check the status and a new message is shown (see screenshot). So I go to the window sticker link - despite the message in the screenshot, it still says it is not yet available. Can they get their game right?

Give it another day or two and I'll bet it works.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

The system has been a mess for several weeks now. There are many on the Bronco forum who still show "In production" and have theirs in their driveway.

This chart shows what Ford has produced year to date and the numbers are pretty bad with all these shortages.

Ford Calender Year Sales.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The system has been a mess for several weeks now. There are many on the Bronco forum who still show "In production" and have theirs in their driveway.

This chart shows what Ford has produced year to date and the numbers are pretty bad with all these shortages.

Ford Calender Year Sales.jpg
Wow - that is spectacularly bad..... It is evident they are pushing Bronco builds however - over Rangers.

The numbers of F-150s is really bad. They usually produce close to a million of those a year - this is about half that rate.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
The probability is high that most of these have already been built and sitting on lots waiting for chips so they can finish them off and ship. They won’t let onto to that though because it isn’t good PR for them. So, stall a customer inquiry blame it on the lack of data from internal computer systems and let’s get these units shipped! Don’t you find it ironic that most on this thread are getting the same week for shipping…
Sponsored